Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
pee dubya said:
I'm not hugely excited by this, i don't think he's any better than Onuoha, meaning that all he does is provide more solid cover for the left-back position than Garrido. Paying >£20 million for that seems a bit over the top. You can argue that money dosn't matter that much to us, but it does to Everton and they are one of our direct competitors this season. If we'd walked away and gone after another target be still would have weakened Everton with all the disruption we've caused.

We now have Toure and Lescott, as well as Dunne, Onuoha, Kompany (i'm assuming TBH doesn't count). 5 Centre-backs, so one of them must be on his way surely?

Ben haim will go, Dunne might go. And onuoha, Kompany, Toure, and Lescott are 4 good CB's

Neville Kneville said:
Grow up for fucks sake & stop with the pathetic pointless witch hunting. Who the fuck cares? Fans from other clubs read this board & you're making City fans look like a bunch of sad 12 year old cyber twats.

If you look at how many people hung off his every word, I would say a lot of people care.

A lot of people on here are sick to death of attention seeking twats like that, who only post made up bullshit so fans who are desperate for a bit of genuine info can stroke their egos.
It's pricks like this that stop the genuine ITK's from posting.

When they get found out they should be fucking banned.

M.C.F.C.O.K said:
pee dubya said:
I'm not hugely excited by this, i don't think he's any better than Onuoha, meaning that all he does is provide more solid cover for the left-back position than Garrido. Paying >£20 million for that seems a bit over the top. You can argue that money dosn't matter that much to us, but it does to Everton and they are one of our direct competitors this season. If we'd walked away and gone after another target be still would have weakened Everton with all the disruption we've caused.

We now have Toure and Lescott, as well as Dunne, Onuoha, Kompany (i'm assuming TBH doesn't count). 5 Centre-backs, so one of them must be on his way surely?

Ben haim will go, Dunne might go. And onuoha, Kompany, Toure, and Lescott are 4 good CB's

On loan maybe, but I can't see anyone buying the fooker - particularly with the wages he's on at City - I think we're in for another Danny Mills situation with Ben Haim, unfortunately

stony said:
Neville Kneville said:
Grow up for fucks sake & stop with the pathetic pointless witch hunting. Who the fuck cares? Fans from other clubs read this board & you're making City fans look like a bunch of sad 12 year old cyber twats.

If you look at how many people hung off his every word, I would say a lot of people care.

A lot of people on here are sick to death of attention seeking twats like that, who only post made up bullshit so fans who are desperate for a bit of genuine info can stroke their egos.
It's pricks like this that stop the genuine ITK's from posting.

When they get found out they should be fucking banned.
Wait and see before you make statements like that

Optimus Prime said:
M.C.F.C.O.K said:

On loan maybe, but I can't see anyone buying the fooker - particularly with the wages he's on at City - I think we're in for another Danny Mills situation with Ben Haim, unfortunately

*crys*

M.C.F.C.O.K said:
pee dubya said:

Why's Dunne been playing ahead of Onuoha so far though? If he's the most likely to go then you'd think he wouldn't be playing now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.