Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually it was great British prime minister Gordon brown that got him freed so yeh. I personally think he should be killed after what he has done and so do 99.9. Percent of the population

Well said. Salmon has to go. Brown has to go. End of story. It was tongue in cheek BTW all my dads family are from up your way.

I am deeply ashamed of the whole incident though. Welsh and scot bitterness is as bad as rag bitterness though in my eyes despite being a bit of a mixer myself.

Dribble said:
http://www.rte.ie/sport/soccer/2009/0823/everton.html

Moyes criticises 'haggling' City
Sunday, 23 August 2009 17:55

Everton manager David Moyes has criticised Manchester City for trying to haggle over the price of wantaway centre-back Joleon Lescott.

The England international is expected to undergo a medical tomorrow after City finally came up with a bid which met the Merseysiders' valuation of the player.

Having rejected two previous offers - the first about £18 million - Everton are reported to have accepted £24 million from City for Lescott.

But Moyes is unhappy that the Eastlands club, bankrolled by Abu Dhabi's multi-millionaire Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed al-Nahyan, were not prepared to pay what he thought was the going rate from the outset.

Asked if the Lescott deal was well advanced the Everton boss said: 'If they (City) say they are quite far on I'm sure they are.

'But we shouldn't have been asked to wait this length of time for an amount of cash we think was the correct value for the player.

'Real Madrid came in with the money (£80 million for Cristiano Ronaldo) for Manchester United the week after the end of the season.

'If the money had been offered in June it would have been a lot easier for us.

'The time is against us (to find a replacement).'

oh p1ss of gollum, stop moaning all the damn time, you lost accept it,

any of your players would jump ship to join the city revolution,,,, fortunately for you only lescott is good enough for us to notice from your little club!!

mancityscot said:
mcfc-mike said:
who rattled his cage,, miserable scot,, seen to many of them recently

How's it being miserable, I'm just saying that I'm annoyed the English got the ashes. What's so bad with that, not starting an argument guys

Lets rebuild the wall and stop subsidising you lot if you feel that fecking strongly!

alera said:
Shite actually, tell you what why don't you make an ashes thread instead ofbposting on the lescott thread

Trust a miserable scot to ruin the party.

Dont you have some more mass murdering terrorists to let out ?

I am sure you can humiliate our country a bit more if you really try......

HERE.HERE, !

bitter scot, do we expect anything less !

mcfc-mike said:
Dribble said:
http://www.rte.ie/sport/soccer/2009/0823/everton.html

Moyes criticises 'haggling' City
Sunday, 23 August 2009 17:55

Everton manager David Moyes has criticised Manchester City for trying to haggle over the price of wantaway centre-back Joleon Lescott.

The England international is expected to undergo a medical tomorrow after City finally came up with a bid which met the Merseysiders' valuation of the player.

Having rejected two previous offers - the first about £18 million - Everton are reported to have accepted £24 million from City for Lescott.

But Moyes is unhappy that the Eastlands club, bankrolled by Abu Dhabi's multi-millionaire Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed al-Nahyan, were not prepared to pay what he thought was the going rate from the outset.

Asked if the Lescott deal was well advanced the Everton boss said: 'If they (City) say they are quite far on I'm sure they are.

'But we shouldn't have been asked to wait this length of time for an amount of cash we think was the correct value for the player.

'Real Madrid came in with the money (£80 million for Cristiano Ronaldo) for Manchester United the week after the end of the season.

'If the money had been offered in June it would have been a lot easier for us.

'The time is against us (to find a replacement).'

oh p1ss of gollum, stop moaning all the damn time, you lost accept it,

any of your players would jump ship to join the city revolution,,,, fortunately for you only lescott is good enough for us to notice from your little club!!

He said not for sale at any price ffs, now he is upset we are haggling!

This clown has lost the plot!

blueinsa said:
mancityscot said:
Actually it was great British prime minister Gordon brown that got him freed so yeh. I personally think he should be killed after what he has done and so do 99.9. Percent of the population

A scot ffs!

Not just a scot but a scot we never even elected as PM... and who will almost certainly be booted out in the next election (assuming he's still in power by then, which is by no means certain).

mancityscot said:
mcfc-mike said:
who rattled his cage,, miserable scot,, seen to many of them recently

How's it being miserable, I'm just saying that I'm annoyed the English got the ashes. What's so bad with that, not starting an argument guys

why you annoyed????? your not involved are you, so its got bugger all to do with you, so be quiet and let us celebrate something which were happy about, that has feck all to do with you,

only reason your miserable is cos england won, which makes your mantality the same as a rag,

personally i have never hoped scotland lose, except when playin england

I can't wait to see Scotland play the Aussies in test.

Oh wait, they haven't even got Test status!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.