Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
mancityscot said:
Hooch said:
I can't wait to see Scotland play the Aussies in test.

Oh wait, they haven't even got Test status!

I know we are shit, but it's not a priority sport. I get annoyed at the English because they never let live. They are always banging on about how they won the world cup in 66, forgettting they shouldn't have, how they won the rugby world cup, how they lost out to the argues. I just can't be added with the biased views the English pundits have on their national teams. How they basically say we may as well have the world cup or euro cup now as we are going to win it anyway. And how they may as well not turn up and expect to win against opposing teams. That is what annoys me. I only like to see England win in football is when they include a good few city players in the team.

Rant over

Fuck me do you lot ever get over anything?Without England you'd be totally fucked.Get over your bitter selves.

Hooch said:
mcfcliam said:
A LESCOTT THREAD

It's never been a Lescott thread.

Just people argueing.

Well why don't we all agree an accord! If it's a Lescott thread let's just talk about Lescott.

Those who want to discuss The Ashes, find the appropriate forum.

Those who want to discuss terrorists, find the appropriate forum.

Those who want to discuss politics, find the appropriate forum.

Those who want to discuss rebuilding Hadrian's Wall, find the appropriate forum.

Then those who want to discuss Lescott respectfully including the ITK's can then do so!!

Simples!!! :-)

mancityscot said:
Hooch said:

I know we are shit, but it's not a priority sport. I get annoyed at the English because they never let live. They are always banging on about how they won the world cup in 66, forgettting they shouldn't have, how they won the rugby world cup, how they lost out to the argues. I just can't be added with the biased views the English pundits have on their national teams. How they basically say we may as well have the world cup or euro cup now as we are going to win it anyway. And how they may as well not turn up and expect to win against opposing teams. That is what annoys me. I only like to see England win in football is when they include a good few city players in the team.

Rant over
because scot pundits arent biased towards the scot team!!!

it may not be a priority sport to you, and to me its not really but its nice to win,

i never say we should win the euro or wc, but always hope we do and try to be confident, the same way i am with city,

nothing wrong with being confident with your team, national or club is there??

mancityscot said:
Hooch said:

Rant over

If England winning the Ashes upsets you, I bet you go apeshit when someone mentions Culloden ;-P

Dribble said:
Hooch said:
It's never been a Lescott thread.

Just people argueing.

Well why don't we all agree an accord! If it's Lescott thread let's just talk about Lescott.

Those who want to discuss The Ashes, find the appropriate forum.

Those who want to discuss terrorists, find the appropriate forum.

Those who want to discuss politics, find the appropriate forum.

agreed, easy to get waylaid

Those who want to discuss rebuilding Hadrian's Wall, find the appropriate forum.

Then those who want to discuss Lescott respectfully including the ITK's can then do so!!

Simples!!! :-)

stony said:
mancityscot said:

Rant over

If England winning the Ashes upsets you, I bet you go apeshit when someone mentions Culloden ;-P

I don't really care about the battle of culloden. I hated history

Speculation surrounding the proposed move has disrupted the Everton camp as they slipped to their second defeat in the Premier League and they now lie bottom of the pile.

FFS we are going to get this every time they play shit or loose a game for the rest of the season.

They have a tiny squad, loads of injuries and have been over acheiving for years.

All we did was offer well over the odds for one of their players.

Even Moyes has now admitted they were going to sell him all along they were just trying to squeeze as much money out of us as possible.

Moyes is a fucking joke, its high time the press put it on the line and outed this imbecile for what he really is !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.