Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
alera said:
Hes admitted the deal was always going to happen and it was only held up as we wouldnt pay the stupid fee they were demanding ! Lies upon lies hes deluded.

Oh, that is pathetic. Does he think we're brain dead? I so hope he ends up at the Rag Swamp.

Shooter 83 said:
goatfood said:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/m/man_city/8216645.stm

Everton boss David Moyes has criticised Manchester City over the amount of time it is taking to seal a reported £24m deal for centre-back Joleon Lescott.

The defender, 26, is expected to have a medical on Monday after City came up with a bid which satisfied the Toffees.

"We shouldn't have been asked to wait this long for an amount we think was the correct value for him," he said.

Wasn't he saying he wasn't for sale at any price a few days ago??? Idiot....maybe if he had said weeks ago £24mil and he is yours this would have been sorted out!!!!

Haha yeah, you couldnt make it up! The fee is 18m rising to 20m, I see the press etc are adding the usual 4-5m on top.

Now I've heard it all. Where is his brain????????

coxtheblue said:
I sit next to happyblue at city - he is on holiday n hope he is having a good time.

Anyway just got update from him - medical is tomorrow.

Fee is £22m rising 2 £25 m with add ons.

He hasn't heard anything re sylvinho.

No grief please I'm just sharing his knowledge.

Cheers for that mate, glad that this saga is nearly at and end with us getting the player we wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.