Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ducado said:
I thought this was quite funny off that Dipper forum

hibboshoeq.gif
PMSL is that fergies boots he's chuckin?

Omiclops said:
What the fuck is this?

£24M? Thought we wern't getting held for ransom for fucks sake. They NEEDED us, we could've haggled £16m AT LEAST.

Fuckin' hell Hughes. We didn't actually need him either.

stop fucking whinging!

bluemoon32 said:
Toure & Lescott are both fine players but i'm not sure they'll make a great partnership, i think we could still struggle at corners & high balls into the box as neither is particulary great in the air.
Time will tell & i hope i'm 100% wrong about this.

Lescott is pretty good in the air, a sight better than our current lot of defenders in that department anyway. He's well known for scoring headers from set pieces too.

svennis pennis said:
stony said:
I know DSOB is watching, so this is just for him

haha.jpg

He doesn't love us anymore

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/everton-forum/17164-joleon-lescott-346.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/evert ... t-346.html</a>

Probably on suicide watch as we speak.

and a nice mension for our Stony and blueinsa ;-)

Omiclops said:
What the fuck is this?

£24M? Thought we wern't getting held for ransom for fucks sake. They NEEDED us, we could've haggled £16m AT LEAST.

Fuckin' hell Hughes. We didn't actually need him either.

FFS there's always one!!!!!

Gwladiator said:
cityab said:
hahah fuck you scousers he will be city player

In fairness, it's us having the last laugh in regards to the fee.

I thought you all wanted between £25-30 million ? anyway, cant see how you are laughing, You will end up with Taylor or Senderos....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.