Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
JohnD said:
Total joke of a transfer, lads. You lot look bad, and you did effectively tap Joleon up. We, on the other hand, look like complete idiots too. We could have done this deal a while ago, but Moyes totally misread the situation. He acted like a complete prick the last week. Now, as is normal, we're starting a new season totally unprepared.

So I agree with a lot that you say. Moyes is a twat, and he he has screwed the club on this one.

Hopefully we'll recover, since although Moyes is an awkward, thick git sometimes, he's a great manager on the whole.

But fucking fuming with him at the moment. Hope we take you lot to the FA, though. Like I said, you acted like idiots too. And Hughes looks pretty useless if you don't mind me saying. He always reminds me of a man that has just spunked his load over a girly mag. He has that shifty look about him (hope you find the humour in that).

Thank God it's over! Now that will be £24m cash please!

gary go and get the jar and pay for mr lescott out the tea money

mcfcliam said:
svennis pennis said:
Probably on suicide watch as we speak.

and a nice mension for our Stony and blueinsa ;-)

Yes, im famous lol, all i ever did was point out to him that he would sign and that he along with all the other fans were being played like banjo's!

lol @ Everton fans thinking they can go to the FA when they made the deal public.

surely that first little logical hurdle must make it apparent to all but the very thickest of them that they can't?! the mind boggles.

vincent said:
asherj123 said:
are they for real on that grandoldteam.com

"2 centre backs and a world class midfielder/winger, couple of loans.

Get it done."

a world class midfielder. at everton.

.........................L-O-L....................

They don't need to worry Sir Barton is on his way...

Really?

I heard they're after Gary Speed, Darren Moore and Titus Bramble.

coops said:
JohnD said:
Total joke of a transfer, lads. You lot look bad, and you did effectively tap Joleon up. We, on the other hand, look like complete idiots too. We could have done this deal a while ago, but Moyes totally misread the situation. He acted like a complete prick the last week. Now, as is normal, we're starting a new season totally unprepared.

So I agree with a lot that you say. Moyes is a twat, and he he has screwed the club on this one.

Hopefully we'll recover, since although Moyes is an awkward, thick git sometimes, he's a great manager on the whole.

But fucking fuming with him at the moment. Hope we take you lot to the FA, though. Like I said, you acted like idiots too. And Hughes looks pretty useless if you don't mind me saying. He always reminds me of a man that has just spunked his load over a girly mag. He has that shifty look about him (hope you find the humour in that).

Thank God it's over! Now that will be £24m cash please!

Lets just remind yourself who leaked every bid to the press......EVERTON! Hughes answered questions after you leaked it. And anyone that thinks clubs dont tap up players are deluded agents are at it all the time. Put with that international duty and different club players mixing it happens get over it. He wans to play for us not u, he wants to play with toure, barry, adebayor, tevez and robinho not yobo, neville, cahill, osman and baines.

Take us to the fa fucking bothered about that arent they our club probably has one of the best legal teams in the world. thing you cant change is he has left and we have fucked your club oh and your bottom of the premier league hahaha

Don't blame you for laughing at us. We're a fucking joke of a club at the moment. If it was the other way around, I'd do the same.

Hopefully Moyes will get focused again.

asherj123 said:
are they for real on that grandoldteam.com

"2 centre backs and a world class midfielder/winger, couple of loans.

Get it done."

a world class midfielder. at everton.

.........................L-O-L....................

Everyone will know that IF(big if) they have all of it to spend minus the sell on money to wolves, everyone will hike their prices knowing they have a war chest...

2 players max I reckon.

They'll still be shite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.