Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have said that we are going through the 2nd part of the medical today, is that correct, are our medical team part time or did we not want to pay them overtime rate for a Sunday? lol

Tricky_Trev said:
bluejase said:
What happened with stu fella?
He waits until SSN say there's a "medical today", then after a sufficient amount of time, he'll say "medical now successfully completed", or something similar. What he didn't bargain for however, was that this time, SSN got it wrong and City denied the medical had taken place and confirmed that it was due for the following day (today). Exposed!

Ha, seriously?

Just a little note

If something seems to good to be true, in 9 cases out of 10 it is not, if you follow this rule with some of the so called ITK's on here you will not go far wrong, no need to harass them or call them names, just smile, and think how lucky you are that you don't live in the kind of fantasy world that they do.

JOLEON LESCOTT IS A BLUE, IS A BLUE, IS A BLUE, JOLEON LESCOTT IS A BLUE, HE HATES SCOUSERS!!! Just got back from my holiday this morning, great news! Been reading back and looks like stu was definatly wumming. As soon as ssn said city denied the medical he bolted and never posted again. Ah well at least lescott sagas finally ending!

MCFC-alan88 said:
Tricky_Trev said:
He waits until SSN say there's a "medical today", then after a sufficient amount of time, he'll say "medical now successfully completed", or something similar. What he didn't bargain for however, was that this time, SSN got it wrong and City denied the medical had taken place and confirmed that it was due for the following day (today). Exposed!

Ha, seriously?

Yes thats correct mate.. he posted "MEDICAL COMPLETED 16:42" he's a wum!!

I did say that a while back when he said no medicals were done at Bupa in Whalley Range and nearly every player we have signed has been pictured walking out of there

Ducado said:
Just a little note

If something seems to good to be true, in 9 cases out of 10 it is not, if you follow this rule with some of the so called ITK's on here you will not go far wrong, no need to harass them or call them names, just smile, and think how lucky you are that you don't live in the kind of fantasy world that they do.

I follow that, I don't believe any of them.

I don't necessarily believe in the witch hunting that goes on in here but it's quite funny when they drop themselves in it.

As much as I am pleased to sign a player of Lescott's quality, 20+ million is far too much.....
I though MCFC commented that they would not play over the odds for players and this has just happened!

Ok we could have paid £30+ million for Terry but he is in another league (not that we really had much chance of signing him anyway).
I too think Dunne's days are numbered and although Lescott is an improvement on Dunne, we still have Kompany and Ned's.
I would have given Ned the chance to partner Kolo giving the youth system some real chance of hope.

I not having a moan, I just think we should have really stood our ground and not moved much from our original bid of 15 mill.
Anyway we will soon know what VFM he will return.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.