Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
bluemoon1078 said:
twinkletoes said:
SSN said this morning that this was the second part of his medical after the first part yesterday.

Correct, but don't let the facts get in the way of a good witch hunt.

I had SSN on most of yesterday and SSN went from "Medical happening" to "MCFC denial" to "SSN sources:fee agreed" to "MCFC and Everton confirmation of fee agreed" to "first part of the medical completed" which they maintained

mancity dan said:
r.soleofsalford said:
yes you can. but dont drink all the guiness, as im coming over playing golf in september

And don't be taking the lead singer from the Corr's as she is all mine...lol
the rate your lot are going thats the only league youll be playing in.

nickson71 said:
bluemoon1078 said:
Correct, but don't let the facts get in the way of a good witch hunt.

I had SSN on most of yesterday and SSN went from "Medical happening" to "MCFC denial" to "SSN sources:fee agreed" to "MCFC and Everton confirmation of fee agreed" to "first part of the medical completed" which they maintained

Exactly!

Sorry if posted already :

"We are not having it for any of them. I won't have it - the chairman knows that and I have made it clear. We are not a selling football club - unless it is someone I want to let go" - David Moyes, January 25.

"There is bound to be some interest in some of our players because we are competing at the top level. But there is no desire to sell here, we don't need to sell and we don't want to. And a lot of players will admit that not only have they been good for Everton, but the club has been good for them.

"We want to keep the base we have, some of the players we have now, to replace them would cost £15-£20million, and so why would we do that, with no guarantee that we could find better?

"We want to add to this squad and I can assure you that no one we want to keep will leave" - David Moyes, April 25.

"I have already said there will be no players sold at Everton and I do not feel I need to say any more. The board have never sold a player from me, it will only be at my discretion. I said it at the end of the season and I do not need to say any more" - David Moyes, July 16.

"You heard what he (Moyes) said and he said it right at the start of the summer - 'none of my players are going' and I think all of this speculation doesn't do anyone any favours. David Moyes, and only David Moyes I promise you, will make the decisions on the playing staff at this football club. He said, and he means it, nobody is for sale" - Everton chairman Bill Kenwright, July 16.

"As a club, we have publicly stated - as recently as Wednesday night - that we do not intend selling any players" - Everton chief executive Robert Elstone, July 17.

"The crowd know and understand that what we are doing here is right and we have been very consistent and we have said that Joleon Lescott won't be sold. There's not much point me elaborating on that because I have been consistent - he's not for sale" - David Moyes, August 8.

"I have said all along that I have no intention of selling my best players. Joleon is simply not for sale" - David Moyes, August 12.

"Joleon is a massive player for us, we think so much of him and do not want to lose him" - David Moyes, August 14.

"I have said often enough that Everton are not selling" - David Moyes, August 15

bluesyob said:
chazmcfc said:
Stu- The biggest numpty since the forum started out.
why is he a numpty what have i missed

Sky Sources said yesterday that Lescott was undergoing a medical, 30 miniutes later, Stu said he had passed the medical at 16:42.

10 miniutes later, City denied the medical was happening.

EDIT: Wiki says Lescott is a City player.

So is he our player or not yet? What's happening? I read through the last few pages and got all confused!

By the way, Liam, anybody can edit Wikipedia. Doesn't mean anything!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.