Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
mcfcliam said:
bluesyob said:
why is he a numpty what have i missed

Sky Sources said yesterday that Lescott was undergoing a medical, 30 miniutes later, Stu said he had passed the medical at 16:42.

10 miniutes later, City denied the medical was happening.

EDIT: Wiki says Lescott is a City player.

anyone can edit wiki u muppet:P!

mcfcliam said:
bluesyob said:
why is he a numpty what have i missed

Sky Sources said yesterday that Lescott was undergoing a medical, 30 miniutes later, Stu said he had passed the medical at 16:42.

10 miniutes later, City denied the medical was happening.

EDIT: Wiki says Lescott is a City player.

Oh has he finally been caught out (again) ? :)

What is going on with the medical? Is it happening today? Has it already took place and has he passed?

The personal issues are not a problem...

Lescott - "I want £120k a week"

City - "OK"

Lescott - "And a big house with a pool"

City - "Sure"

Lescott - "And...And...And...That guys cap!"

Big Bad Vince said:
What is going on with the medical? Is it happening today? Has it already took place and has he passed?

City - "OK"

City - "Sure"

Lescott: ''Can we also sign Picard to keep me happy?''

City: ''We will do out best''

SSN just showed him arriving at the hospital for his medical. They said it should be done in the next few hours with an unveiling tomorrow.

Sky News has been shwoing film of Lescott arriving at City and showed him signing a couple of authographs outside. It wasn't the main entrance and I couldn't recognise the building. Anyone know where it was. It had "City@Home" on the wall. Is this the new building they've put up over the summer (not been passed it yet).

Also interesting to hear Moyes latest bleating about "City dragging this out" and "City Haggling". Well Moyes if you'd hadn't said he wasn't for sale it might have all happened a bit quicker.

robsta said:
Sky News has been shwoing film of Lescott arriving at City and showed him signing a couple of authographs outside. It wasn't the main entrance and I couldn't recognise the building. Anyone know where it was. It had "City@Home" on the wall. Is this the new building they've put up over the summer (not been passed it yet).

Also interesting to hear Moyes latest bleating about "City dragging this out" and "City Haggling". Well Moyes if you'd hadn't said he wasn't for sale it might have all happened a bit quicker.

Exactement, what a div!

mcfcliam said:
Big Bad Vince said:

City - "OK"

City - "Sure"

City: "affirmative"

mcfcliam said:
Big Bad Vince said:

City - "OK"

City - "Sure"

City: ''We will do out best''

Lescott - "One last thing, can I have one of those headbands Tevez has?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.