Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bluemoon115 said:
Gwladiator said:
I know :)

It's a bit unfair on you personally, because you've been alright, but I'm just trying to point out that your manager may have made a wee bit of an overeaction when he was describing us :)

That much I'll admit to.

sam the drummer said:
Gwladiator said:
Well I'm glad it's over, hopefully get this Russian lad we are after signed up then go for a Replacement for Joleon and a Right Back.
Whos the Russian guy? Is he any good

All I have to go by is a Youtube video but he looks ok, we just need a natural winger to replace Osamn so he'll do.

Gwladiator said:
Bluemoon115 said:
It's a bit unfair on you personally, because you've been alright, but I'm just trying to point out that your manager may have made a wee bit of an overeaction when he was describing us :)

That much I'll admit to.

:)

PS, don't judge players from Youtube, a greek striker called Georgious Samaras looked brilliant for us, and he was shite. There was another striker we had recently aswell that looked good on Youtube, he's out on loan somewhere now, can't remember his name, two letters one syllable.......nope, can't think :P

Bluemoon115 said:
Gwladiator said:
That much I'll admit to.

PS, don't judge players from Youtube, a greek striker called Georgious Samaras looked brilliant for us, and he was shite. There was another striker we had recently aswell that looked good on Youtube, he's out on loan somewhere now, can't remember his name, two letters one syllable.......nope, can't think :P

:P

Well Samaras looked like Torres on youtube so who knows!

If im being honest I think you need to replace Hibbert too.

A new CB aswell or a midfielder (plus Arteta coming back) then Rodwell going to CB, although I dont know where he plays best

Gwladiator said:
Bluemoon115 said:

:P

Besides, tonight isn't for us to argue, I'm sure you've seen your red friends arn't doing too well... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.