Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
has he signed yet

i got down there at 12. left at 4 and still no sign of him

even frasier dainton off sky had had enough and went home lol

im still piss wet through

and then to top it all off, my car wouldnt start and had to wait for the breakdown to come and help me!!!!!!!!!!!!

foley87 said:
has he signed yet

and then to top it all off, my car wouldnt start and had to wait for the breakdown to come and help me!!!!!!!!!!!!
pmsl, you bothering tomorrow

foley87 said:
has he signed yet

if your cars been fixed get back down there you lazy twat!

any bit of reliable info out there about what the hold up is? are we still discussing the fee or something? could it be because Jo is gonna be part of the deal?

sam the drummer said:
depps said:
any bit of reliable info out there about what the hold up is? are we still discussing the fee or something? could it be because Jo is gonna be part of the deal?
Its because its 9:54

yes but the medical must have been completed hours ago and i'm pretty sure we announced the barry signing quite late in the evening. Lescott has hardly asked for time to think it over or anything as he won't want to end up back at everton

not my fault! said:
I'm guessing Garry Cook is on the phone to the powers that be at Everton now saying we want a reduction in price or we aint signing him due to some issue thats come up in the medical... A risk to the club long term as the player is a future injury risk etc etc. Seen as we were told the medical was done yesterday and today was just the second part of it ;0)

All I'm saying is I was having a laugh before but... ^^^^^

markbmcfc said:
Must admit, the hold up is very strange...

I agree but doesnt suprise me at all. Lets make Everton sweat a little!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.