Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gwladiator said:
That's what it looks like he's doing with this Russian winger. 1 Capable centre back and left back cover (Ball on a 1 year deal would be perfect) Should be enough to fill the void.
!

riley347 said:
apologies for the ignorance but what,s 'a clarkie' ??..............

Member of this forum, 'clarkie_ni', very pleasant chap but the most gullable guy you'll ever speak to.

He once replied with a belter, and it was very difficult to understand how the joke went over his head. Therefore, when it re-occurs, its a clarkie moment.

Marvin said:
Gwladiator said:
That's what it looks like he's doing with this Russian winger. 1 Capable centre back and left back cover (Ball on a 1 year deal would be perfect) Should be enough to fill the void.
!

Not like he'd be starting games, just cover for Baines.

Marvin said:
He's not the same player who left Everton.

I know but we need cover at LB and it would be ideal to bring in a player who could cope for a few games a season so we can use Lescott money on higher priorities.

The problem for Everton now is clubs know they have 15 mil+ in their back pocket, a gaping hole in their defence and only 8 days to fill it - Watch them pay well over the odds for some average centre half now.

That said City have paid well, well over the odds for Lescott (the third most expensive defender in the world??!!) but I suppose we can afford it!

It would be interesting to see who he goes for now, the likes of Taylor, Huth, Distin etc have been linked but it wouldn't surprise me if Moyes grabs another unknown from somewhere, he usually keeps his deals under the radar, like that Russian dude they have just bought (good luck pronouncing that one!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.