Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gwladiator said:
Project said:
I'd really love Lescott to go all out in this press conference. Not to be disrespectful, but to put his side of the story across as Moyes did him foul

For criticising his attitude which was obvious to anyone who watched the Arsenal match?

Why because he didnt acknowledge your fans? Im sorry mate but you cant blame that performance on one player. If you can then blame Phillip Chuckle.

Gwladiator said:
Project said:
I'd really love Lescott to go all out in this press conference. Not to be disrespectful, but to put his side of the story across as Moyes did him foul

For criticising his attitude which was obvious to anyone who watched the Arsenal match?

I'm sorry but if his attitude in that match meant that he wants to leave, then your whole starting 11 that day want out.

PS, Get Taylor, not Distin, he's le poop these days.

svennis pennis said:
Gwladiator said:

Why because he didnt acknowledge your fans? Im sorry mate but you cant blame that performance on one player. If you can then blame Phillip Chuckle.

I'm not saying he was solely to blame but He didn't look like he wanted to be there at all.

interisti said:
Hey guys, just wanna ask a question about Lescott, where does he play (position) ?!

Never seen the guy play before so i was wondering.

he is a striker and back up goalie mate (page 1622 ffs!)

not my fault! said:
svennis pennis said:
SSN have just said we are holding a press conference with Lescott later. Announce the player already!

My old man text me before esaying he had heard that City are pissed at Everton for mentioning amounts as we now have a policy of not naming our prices etc... Think we are now playing the game and kicking to get the price reduced. Think about it, you reduce the price to £18m as we originally wanted to pay or we walk from the deal leaving you up shit creek etc! Would make sense to me and explain the delay. They would have a player desperate to join us, who has passed a medical and agreed personal terms and who doesnt want to play for them. Dont fuck with Manchester City Everton is the message!

I would have thought that the amount would have to be disclosed at least to Wolves as they are due a proportion of the agreed fee?

Gwladiator said:
svennis pennis said:

I'm not saying he was solely to blame but He didn't look like he wanted to be there at all.

Which he had already made your manager aware of by handing in a transfer request and then telling him he wasnt in a fit mental state to play. But no, Moyes knows best.

The fee doesnt have to be publicly announced though does it. Just think City are getting one back now as the ball is in our court and they want to spend some money and cant without the fee being paid. Dont forget they will be shitting a brick now until the deal is announced to the world. Also we could be playing on the old injury and demanding a reduced fee, what they going to do? Refuse? Doubt it.

Gwladiator said:
Project said:

I watched the Arsenal match and didn't see any kind of bad attitude displayed from the player. Despite him saying beforehand he wasn't in the right frame of mind to play.

But no, I am talking more about the "thought he was a good lad...", "bad attitude", "let his teammates down" comments that used the player as a scapegoat for his own ineptness in this particular saga. The hypocrisy displayed from a man who left Preston but a year into a 5 year deal is astounding. How dare a player want to improve his salary by 150% and arguably his career prospects at the same time. What was he thinking suggesting he wanted to take up the offer, and shame on him for being pissed off when the opportunity was rejected out of hand by Everton despite his formal transfer request that was made public by the club. Of course we should expect his attitude to be 100% following all of that....

svennis pennis said:
Gwladiator said:

Which he had already made your manager aware of by handing in a transfer request and then telling him he wasnt in a fit mental state to play. But no, Moyes knows best.

Didn't have much of a choice but to play him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.