Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
blue_soundwave said:
Hoping this one will be sorted quickly like the Barry deal

Very much doubt that's likely IMO. Think this one will spin out for a few days especially after Moyes comments yesterday. He'll not want to be seen to collapse too quickly. May be done by this time next week....

Sam Eto's work visa said:
Is that an end to JT then

Looks that way - he flies to the US, we bid for another CB. Our back four will end up as

Bridge---Lescott---Onuoha/Kompany/Dunne?---Richards

There'd be pressure on Lescott to lead I think.

Everton won't accept the first bid, why would they? They'll reject it and hope for an improved offer. I think the important thing, as far as signing Lescott, is thta the player himself has to make his wishes known to Everton. If he wants to join us, and if the ITK's are to be believed he does, then he's got to make that public. That way everyone knows it's just a matter of time.

this will be reported as being instead of Terry but it isn't. We were talking to him and them weeks ago.

He will come and is just what we need.

Not ITK, but at a guess I'd say that we will pay about £15M now, then hae say £5M to be paid next year.

Then, when they want to make the Jo deal permanent, we just knock that £5M off the price.

Young_Kenny_The_Blue said:
lc-mcfc said:
Young_Kenny_The_Blue said:
lc-mcfc said:
DSOB, you need to go back to bed if you think Everton would hold out for £30m.

£20m and he's ours imo.

i agree. everton are not the most well funded club (although moyes does work wonders with the money he does have) and i think they culd do a lot with £20m.
IMHO why wouldn't he want to join an up and coming project. i dont think everton have a lot further to move on to. the best they will ever achieve under the current circumstances will be a forth spot and maybe decent cup runs.

ps. my 100 post i think. thats gone quick

Kenwright and Moyes are clearly trying to get an extra few quid out of us by saying no one at Everton is for sale.

We all know it and every Everton fan knows it.

a bit of a bad move by moyes too i think. all he is gonna do is keep the uncertainty amongst the players. what are they gonna think when he does sign for us. they're just lies. its another case of JT. why doesn't the player come out and say he wants to stay at that club. and like i said before, give me one good reason why he wouldn't want to sign for us.

are you mad?

cheeky scousers have already got jo at a snip,so we have already negotiated with their money people...time to thrash this out but a long drawn out transfer saga awaits IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.