Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
evertonfc said:
alright boys - evertonian here who was desperate for your lads to get to the faroes last summer (i don't know if you can see my previous posts)

I've watched everton for 38 years and i reckon despite what you think about scousers we're as close to your mentality as anyone with our cunts of neighbours - don't lose it

there is a real danger that some of you might forget what made you city - the 2-2 last minute equaliser at wembley in the play off, good turn outs in the lower flights, bradford, and going back, the legends like Bell

I'd love city to crack it just to piss people off - doing it as outsiders but just remember you've won nish yet and it's not the time for playing up to sky / soccer am with silly arabic hats on

as for lescott, he's magnificent but don't lose the plot - he isn't automatically going to join you - your project is just beginning

if he does, fair enough

but will he mean as much as the 5-1, Uwe's goals, Paul Power, 76, 69 - I doubt it to those of you steeped in history and struggle

one of our sly pleasant moments is doing it against the tide

when you win something, fair enough, the other twats have been buying trophies for years, but just remember the clubs of honour, and that's us and you

good luck, enjoy the ride and keep you harted for red shite

Good post mate, welcome to the board.

evertonfc said:
alright boys - evertonian here who was desperate for your lads to get to the faroes last summer (i don't know if you can see my previous posts)

I've watched everton for 38 years and i reckon despite what you think about scousers we're as close to your mentality as anyone with our ***** of neighbours - don't lose it

there is a real danger that some of you might forget what made you city - the 2-2 last minute equaliser at wembley in the play off, good turn outs in the lower flights, bradford, and going back, the legends like Bell

I'd love city to crack it just to piss people off - doing it as outsiders but just remember you've won nish yet and it's not the time for playing up to sky / soccer am with silly arabic hats on

as for lescott, he's magnificent but don't lose the plot - he isn't automatically going to join you - your project is just beginning

if he does, fair enough

but will he mean as much as the 5-1, Uwe's goals, Paul Power, 76, 69 - I doubt it to those of you steeped in history and struggle

one of our sly pleasant moments is doing it against the tide

when you win something, fair enough, the other twats have been buying trophies for years, but just remember the clubs of honour, and that's us and you

good luck, enjoy the ride and keep you harted for red shite
i could have a pint with you!

well personally we all know your trying a chelsea and blackburn team of old to buy the league and why not if we had the money then we would do that also.
so whilst you have the money and we havent then i can see this being a long drawn out thing and will eventulaly come to how much you can goto for joey.

i think moyes would only accept a stupid amount of money somthing like either 10 mill plus richards and jo anything less then its not worth out while.
figure it out for yourselves rumour has it he was going upto 40 mill for terry a 28 yr old full back okay i really rate him but nowhere nr that type of money.
the shite bought johnson paid 17 mill (lescotts far better than him)
you offer 15 for joey no way in the world your gonna get him for that.
minimum i would and probablly dm would take for joey would be 25 mill cash or 15 and micah.
youve got the money we got the player so its a case of what you gonna goto coz we dont have to sell,you have to buy.

nil satis nisi optimum

we're not all cunts (although maybe some were in the league cup about 87 midweek)

i always enjoyed city away - the clarence, the other pub nearby beginning with a c (clarendon?) etc

but i want you to fuck them off as city, not as the follow on from Walker, Fayed etc

you've lived through the shite like us

i was rewarded in the mid 80s, your turn now

my mate is city - he went to watch you play 1860 in a field last week, but don't start acting like sky muppets for christ's sake

evertonblueboy said:
well personally we all know your trying a chelsea and blackburn team of old to buy the league and why not if we had the money then we would do that also.
so whilst you have the money and we havent then i can see this being a long drawn out thing and will eventulaly come to how much you can goto for joey.

i think moyes would only accept a stupid amount of money somthing like either 10 mill plus richards and jo anything less then its not worth out while.
figure it out for yourselves rumour has it he was going upto 40 mill for terry a 28 yr old full back okay i really rate him but nowhere nr that type of money.
minimum i would and probablly dm would take for joey would be 25 mill cash or 15 and micah.
youve got the money we got the player so its a case of what you gonna goto coz we dont have to sell,you have to buy.

nil satis nisi optimum

Some decent toffees on tonight, Fair play mate....

evertonblueboy said:

nil satis nisi optimum

haha no chance with that mate imo. Micah has alot to learn but a quality player and still a kid. Superb prospect imo.

I think Everton will do business for around £22m.

If Glen Johnson is worth £18m,then i'm sure we can stretch the extra £4m for Joleon.

evertonblueboy said:

nil satis nisi optimum
another everton fan! you seem ok i spose but your knowledge cant be that great if you think jt is a full back! hope you mis-typed that bit!

evertonblueboy said:

nil satis nisi optimum

No, you do have to sell at the right price, your just putting on a hard face to the outside world. We dont have to offer you any player in exchange, but your more than welcome to keeping Jo. There are more reasons to why we are looking at Terry than his experience. Plenty to do with us being the the flagship side for Umbro having signed a 10 year deal with them. Their top client is Terry. we are looking at him from a marketing point of view as well. Plus he has captained his side to countless trophies over the years. What has Lescott lead Everton to?

lescott is a good player who will hopefully get better but dont kid yourself into thinking Terry's valuation has any influence on how much we will pay for Lescott. Anything over 20 million and your tough guy exterior will crumble.

its good to see some good toffee's on here tonight and must say speak total sense about city fans not being muppets as thats not the city way.

some fans have jumped on the city bandwagon even though they didnt support city before and i made this point in a thread last night.

back to lescott.....

we will get him and £15m was a starting bid for him and for those evertonians who arnt savvy on here its a known fact from a very very good souce that lescott is seeing how everton react to a bid before he hands a transfer request in.

this as i say has come from someone who is deffo ITK who is respected on here and isnt even a city fan.

good look to everton anyway as they are a good family club and i have total respect for them and moyes the way moyes.everton have fought against the odds to keep getting up there in the league despite not having the funds to goto the next level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.