Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spindash said:
Comment on the Everton site:

THAT MAN CITY £15 MILLION GET IT IN TO YOUR HEAD M.HUGHES SPEND YOUR CLUB MONEY ON BUYING SOME EAR WASH I THINK YOU HAVE WAX IN YA LUG HOLE MATE JOLEON LESCOTT IS A EVERTON PLAYER NOT 4 SALE COME ON MOYES ALL THE FANS ARE BEHIND YOU MATE NO SALE NO SALE NO SALE NO SALE C O Y B

That's MH told.

Dear me, that's a mouthful.

I think with both Lescott & JT the strategy is to make a formal offer which firmly places the ball in the other club and players court.

If the player agitates strongly enough for a move it will bring the other club to the negotiation table with City. If the player is not keen and doesn't make any move then I'm not sure City will follow up with further offers. What would be the point ?

By his silence it looks like JT is using us to get a better contract with Chelsea but given the rumours that Lescott wants to come I am expecting him to ask Everton for the move. Time will tell.

Whenever I read comments from Everton fans they just seem really stupid,

30MILL Minimum for Lescott, lmao

25Mill plus Micah Richards....

hes worth about 17-18Mill Max

I love how football transfer windows become essentially a show so that the club still retains their supporters (thus money) next season. In all honesty I think Lescott is a done deal and Terry is very close as well. Looks like almost teh exact same situation playing out in the media and is just all crap being leaked out of the press departments.

Kenwright is just playing the game at this point, pandering to the Everton fans. This way once the deal goes through, its big bad City to blame, not them for snapping our arms off.

Patience is the key word.

(bet he's gutted he missed out on those watches though eh....? ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.