Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Project said:
Darker shade of Blue said:
How would another player know what Lescott wants to do ?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/everton-fc/everton-fc-news/2009/07/18/manchester-city-add-nedum-onuoha-to-15million-joleon-lescott-offer-everton-fc-latest-100252-24182190/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/everton- ... -24182190/</a>

Onuoha + £15 mill ?

Sounds interesting . Seen him in the U21's I think but not much else .
Is he any good ?

People don't confide in friends over career changes?

Onuoha is class. IMO a better prospect than Lescott was at 21/22. I'm almsot certain he will not be leaving. Everton have ased for £15M + Ned or £20M upfront.

Id give you 25mil rather than lose Ned. It would be DAFT.

Great player though DSOB, there would be quite the backlash if the club let him go as part of this deal.

Failsworth Hillbilly said:
Just caught up with the Lescott situation on SSN. They led by saying that the Everton fans were making their voices heard at the game with Bury on how much they want him stay, then they cut to the footage !

Jesus, I felt a bit sorry for Lescott it sounded like a only a couple of bin dippers were bothered or had the mental capacity to string together the one word song. I bet Lescott was embarrassed and thinking he can't wait for the tranfer to go through so he can go and play for a big club where the fans at least can get a song going with more than 3 joining in.

It's a mater of time till his shirt is a lighter shade of blue !

Game at Bury ?
You took a lot of notice of the report then .

Game at Bury ?
You took a lot of notice of the report then .[/quote]

Fair point and I accept I quoted the wrong team, however, the points made stay valid

Fair point and I accept I quoted the wrong team, however, the points made stay valid

The word valid would be up for debate .

You must remember that there were actually 2 Everton matches taking place today .
One against Rochdale and another against Airbus UK which had 3 new signings taking part .

The attendance at Rochdale today was 3346 , and Spotland only has a full capacity of just over 10,000 . Work out the away supporter allocation , and your points become anything but valid I'm afraid .

One SSN report which covers about 5 seconds of a match isn't really a good indication of crowd atmosphere throughout ...... is it . ;o)
I watched the same report , and for a small friendly like this , it sounded ok to me :o)

You must remember that there were actually 2 Everton matches taking place today .
One against Rochdale and another against Airbus UK which had 3 new signings taking part .

The attendance at Rochdale today was 3346 , and Spotland only has a full capacity of just over 10,000 . Work out the away supporter allocation , and your points become anything but valid I'm afraid .

One SSN report which covers about 5 seconds of a match isn't really a good indication of crowd atmosphere throughout ...... is it . ;o)
I watched the same report , and for a small friendly like this , it sounded ok to me :o)

how did jo do today oh, darker shade of blue

Andouble said:

I'd do the 20mil everytime over 15 + Ned. It might only be a season or two until Ned is better than Lescott anyway

This is a joke right. Ned is worth at least 10 mill.

r.soleofsalford said:

how did jo do today oh, darker shade of blue

He scored 2 goals , and according to fans who were at the game ( I wasn't ) looked quite sharp . Can't really say much more as I don't subscribe to Everton TV and there were no streams etc to watch the game , so I watched a bit of the City game instead .

To be honest that would have been around an average gate for a Rochdale home game so your point isnt valid either, Ive been down to spotland a few times and even with that size crowd you can have a good atmos.

sniff said:

To be honest that would have been around an average gate for a Rochdale home game so your point isnt valid either, Ive been down to spotland a few times and even with that size crowd you can have a good atmos.

My point is that Failsworths points were failworthy :o)
Yes , 3000 is an average attendance ( I'm not a genius - I checked ) and you can indeed have a good atmosphere , but it's not the atmosphere in question .
It's Failworthys interpretation of the volume raised by Everton fans during a 5 second SSN clip .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.