Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: official move for Lescott today...

Is it just me or does this Richards Lescott swap deal make no sense?

Why dont we just buy him and keep Richards and let Everton Suffer? That way both parties win?

I don't think there's ever been a time in my life like now - I can't ever recall us being headlined by so many papers over so many players.

Just two or three years ago we were well down the transfer pecking order and if we spent £6 million, that was our pinnacle. I'm thinking Samaras here.

Then we had the Thai takeover, and a whole influx of video-players who captured our hearts with flair, imagination and delight. Those early months of Sven's reign were intoxicating.

Now we are royalty, no longer waiting for left-overs and players nobody else wants. We are the movers and shakers, able to play in the market and attract the best. I bet Mark Hughes & Gary Cook's phones never stop ringing. Wonder what their ringtones are...

Anyway, its great to read all the press about our potential targets and the way the squad is shaping up. Let's face it, if you're playing football for £40k a week and can get £80k somewhere else for doing the same thing , why not take it.

Bring it on !

theholyswan said:
Is it just me or does this Richards Lescott swap deal make no sense?
What swap deal? It's straight cash isn't it?

Has anyone got a pm about this?
If so can i have it please!

Morning chaps, are we sharing sweets thismorning lol (please can someone send me the pm that is going round) I feel left out.

I do hope that lescott comes, as its already been mentioned the ariel presance we would have this season in the box for free kicks will be very exiting compared to previous seasons.

Diego1983 said:
Morning chaps, are we sharing sweets thismorning lol (please can someone send me the pm that is going round) I feel left out.

I do hope that lescott comes, as its already been mentioned the ariel presance we would have this season in the box for free kicks will be very exiting compared to previous seasons.

im not sure its still being passed around - i didnt get it when i asked

For all those wanting a pm..

s6up9s.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.