Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
OB1 said:
Blue2112 said:
I was told this afternoon that Toure was almost done and that Lescott had put in a transfer request and would be here very soon. Also that Bojinov to Parma and Elano possibly sold soon. There's a few people on here that will confirm this if anyone thinks its BS.

Also I did pass on this info almost seven weeks ago now and only Eto'o for reasons now known didn't come to fruition as well as breakng the news about Adebayor.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=126923" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=126923</a>

I'm 100% certain this information comes from a good source.

Thanks for sharing.

Meant to be pm you this afternoon but got sidetracked...apologies mate :-(

Its on another city site that Kia Joorachbian has been sorting a deal out for Elano in Manchester tonight.

Sorry if this has already been posted

Blue2112 said:
Shooter 83 said:
Yeah but he got Adebayor first so that covers that one........

3 out of 4???

Surely Tevez, RSC, Toure and Lescott (presuming they sign) is 4 out of 5 Eto'o being the odd one out and throw in Adebayor thats 5 out of 6 and even then naming Eto'o must be worth half a point ;-)

Your Adebayor post was up there with Spursmad's taylor prediction. Cheers for the info B2112

Blue2112 said:
I was told this afternoon that Toure was almost done and that Lescott had put in a transfer request and would be here very soon. Also that Bojinov to Parma and Elano possibly sold soon. There's a few people on here that will confirm this if anyone thinks its BS.

Also I did pass on this info almost seven weeks ago now and only Eto'o for reasons now known didn't come to fruition as well as breakng the news about Adebayor.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=126923" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=126923</a>

I will back Blue2112 that this information was given this afternoon and is correct

Blue2112 said:

Knowing who your contact is am 100% you'll be bang on shame about Boj still think he could make it big with us!

Cheers for the Info Blue!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.