Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think we should recall Jo and use him as a makeweight to sign hangeland from fulham, fucking bin dipping wankers teach them a lesson

1qwerty said:
markbmcfc said:
If Rodwell does become good we'll just buy him anyway.

(loving the arrogance)

And start the bidding at £50m for Jack ...... that's right now , in about 3 years you couldn't afford him , .... you want arrogance .... :) lol

LOL.

If our owners can afford to fly to the fooking moon, or better yet, buy part of the company that will fly you to the moon, we can afford to buy Jack Rodwell.

Have some arrogance back!

FYI m8 when you say start the bidding at 50m. I think you'll find we started at 100m for kaka so your argument about not being able to afford him kind of flies out the window.

markbmcfc said:
1qwerty said:
And start the bidding at £50m for Jack ...... that's right now , in about 3 years you couldn't afford him , .... you want arrogance .... :) lol

LOL.

If our owners can afford to fly to the fooking moon, or better yet, buy part of the company that will fly you to the moon, we can afford to buy Jack Rodwell.

Have some arrogance back!

Makes you laguh doesn't it. What on this gods earth do fans of Kirkby FC have to be arrogant about.

Re: Time to walk away from Lescott

Mike N said:
Project said:
Given that we know next to nothing about the intricacies of the deal, or what Lescott has discussed with us, I struggle to understand why fans belive they know better than the club on what to bid and when to pull out.

Its my opinion. Fuck me, there wouldnt be much on here if fans didnt give their opinions!

Wasn't really a reaction to just your post, but the constant talk of pulling out of deals. As I said, there is probably a lot of stuff going on behind the scenes that we are just not privy to. So talk about pulling out isn't informed opinion, but one based on 2 bids made and 2 bids rejected. The reality isn't that simple.

Having an opinion on the merits of the player and the price, fair enough. But City are finally something of a professional outfit when it comes to transfer dealings now. If they believe they are having the piss taken out of them, then they will pull out.

mancboy123 said:
and he is including the stadium in that valuation.

Does it make you lot feel better that you've beaten off the big bad invaders from Man City we dont get him boo hoo we move on and buy someone else and your left with the same issues you had last year.

You had a phenomenal season last year, that i dont doubt but that was on the back of villa falling off and us and spurs having indifferent seasons, u have stood still and others have moved on, dont expect things to stay the same as much as you try and convince yourself that they will very publicly on here.
exactly, because, we missed out on terry so signed toure, we missed out on eto'o and signed adebayour, obviously city have a good replacement in line, so as much as i like lescott is needs be we should F*** him.

Re: Time to walk away from Lescott

Project said:
Mike N said:
Its my opinion. Fuck me, there wouldnt be much on here if fans didnt give their opinions!

Wasn't really a reaction to just your post, but the constant talk of pulling out of deals. As I said, there is probably a lot of stuff going on behind the scenes that we are just not privy to. So talk about pulling out isn't informed opinion, but one based on 2 bids made and 2 bids rejected. The reality isn't that simple.

Having an opinion on the merits of the player and the price, fair enough. But City are finally something of a professional outfit when it comes to transfer dealings now. If they believe they are having the piss taken out of them, then they will pull out.

So we agree then? ;-)

Ok i didnt want to go down the arrogance route cos I kind of hate it. I tell you what we have to be arrogant about it and its this, we have the richest owners in the world and almost unltd funds to spend on players and a huge pot of investment to be made with regards to infrastructure and expansion.

You have the arrogance of league position and a cup final, well m8 second place is first loser and you have won exactly the same as us which is sod all, its only the premiers league habit of awarding underachievers that makes your "achievements" seem anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.