Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Time to walk away from Lescott

Mike N said:
I know he's a good player but I really think its time to give up on him. Lets tell Everton we are no longer interested and leave it up to the player himself. If he wants to come he can put in a transfer request. If not, we move on to someone else. I know money doesnt mean that much to us at the moment but we dont want Everton to take the piss. I mean, £19M for Lescott? It's already too much money.

Given that we know next to nothing about the intricacies of the deal, or what Lescott has discussed with us, I struggle to understand why fans belive they know better than the club on what to bid and when to pull out.

1qwerty said:
bluemoonmatt said:
Oh dear, how gutted will you be, its only a matter of time.

Yeah .. about 12 months when Jack Rodwell will be experienced enough to take over and Jags will be fit and we're still ahead of you :)

12 months??? How old is he again 18???, I would say at least three years more likely four. And that's IF he realizes his potential. Rodwell mwuahahaha

bluemoonmatt said:
1qwerty said:
Yeah .. about 12 months when Jack Rodwell will be experienced enough to take over and Jags will be fit and we're still ahead of you :)

12 months??? How old is he again 18???, I would say at least three years more likely four. And that's IF he realizes his potential. Rodwell mwuahahaha

He is the bollox mate.

Super star in the making.

Pabbers said:
bluemoonmatt said:

He is the bollox mate.

mmm, can we really say this about an 18 year old.

Look from what the toffees are saying he will be really good for sure, but not for at least three to four years, and you cant deny there have been hundreds of 18 year olds who looked the real deal only to lose their way.

Pabbers said:
bluemoonmatt said:

He is the bollox mate.

mmm, can we really say this about an 18 year old.

Look from what the toffees are saying he will be really good for sure, but not for at least three to four years, and you cant deny there have been hundreds of 18 year olds who looked the real deal only to lose their way. Micah Richards was England's great defensive prospect not so long ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.