Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just like every time ive been to your place, its the same both ways.

You had 7k empty seats at some games....you cant start using crowds and crowd noise when it siuts.

you DONT have the best fans in the country....you don't have the best fans in the North West...you don't have the best fans in Manchester, ffs, just let go of that pathetic argument.

Have you got selective hearing shit for brains ? What was you average attendance last season ? City will be the 3rd best supported team in the league this season are you that fucking stupid.

CIty have always had a much bigger fan base than Everton again this has already been covered. Even the rats dont want to live in Liverpool !

Pabbers said:
you DONT have the best fans in the country....you don't have the best fans in the North West...you don't have the best fans in Manchester, ffs, just let go of that pathetic argument.

This coming from the club who, hilariously and in all seriousness, model themselves as "The People's Club".

bookiesgirl said:
you will find it hard in the europa league playing away on a thursday night then having a league game on a sunday with a small squad, no time to recover from injuries where as we will have a whole week to prepare for games, that is why we will finish above you this season unless you get knocked out of europe very early.

What I find strange a little is that some of you talk about Everton like it's their first venture into Europe , and indeed the Prem .
Don't you realise that we actually have been in this position before , and kind of know the score ? When we discuss it , we can at least discuss it from experience , and not speculation . Our squad might be small , but did you know Arsenals is actually smaller ?

Pabbers said:
hgblue said:
Please don't take this the wrong way, but you have zero chance of breaking into the top four. Decent club, decent team, excellent manager, but top four? No way. Unless you attract some serious investment, we are the better option for an ambitious footballer.

We have done it before mate

We won the FA cup in 1934 ..........so what

hgblue said:
Why oh why does every decent discussion with visiting supporters have to descend into a childish slanging match at the level of 'my dad's bigger than you're dad'?
because they come on here and drop little digs at us in their posts, if they don't like it they can f*** off

Guys relax.

Lescott may come, he may not. In the Grand Scheme of things it really doesn't matter.

Our owners, who are wealthy beyond comprehension, are intent on making us the biggest most successful club in the WORLD.

So chill out, relax and enjoy the ride. And do not rise to the bait of these less fortunate supporters who continually invade our forum. They will in a very short space of time melt away as they will come to understand that their petty arguments are futile.

Fellow Blues it is our time !

Darker shade of Blue said:
bookiesgirl said:
you will find it hard in the europa league playing away on a thursday night then having a league game on a sunday with a small squad, no time to recover from injuries where as we will have a whole week to prepare for games, that is why we will finish above you this season unless you get knocked out of europe very early.

What I find strange a little is that some of you talk about Everton like it's their first venture into Europe , and indeed the Prem .
Don't you realise that we actually have been in this position before , and kind of know the score ? When we discuss it , we can at least discuss it from experience , and not speculation . Our squad might be small , but did you know Arsenals is actually smaller ?

How's the Everton forum DSOB?

Oh sorry, you haven't signed up to it.

My mistake!

mcfcliam said:
Darker shade of Blue said:

How's the Everton forum DSOB?

Oh sorry, you haven't signed up to it.

My mistake!

I actually have it open now :o)
2 hours , and not one swear word or argument . Heaven on earth m8 .
Hows the hope and longing to succeed going ?

there scouse were mancs, we both have twats for neighbours city have the best fans in the world but im gonna say that cuz i am 1!. . . . . . . . . . . .anyone can wheel any fact out about the club they support and if opposing fans dont like it they'll disagree with it, its called sticking up for your own. the last few pages are a joke!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.