Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.tsr.ch/tsr/index.html?siteSect=800001&sid=11025955" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.tsr.ch/tsr/index.html?siteSe ... d=11025955</a>
Philippe Senderos (24 ans) a signé à Everton pour la saison prochaine. Indésirable à Arsenal, le défenseur genevois avait été prêté à l'AC Milan lors du dernier exercice.
Philippe Senderos quitte Arsenal avec qui il avait encore une année de contrat pour Everton. Le défenseur de l'équipe de Suisse s'est engagé pour les «Toffees» après sa parenthèse d'une année au Milan AC. Agé de 24 ans, Senderos avait rejoint Arsenal en 2003. La durée du contrat et le montant du transfert n'ont pas encore été communiqués.

Convoité également par Aston Villa et Sunderland, Philippe Senderos est appelé à remplacer à Everton Joleon Lescott qui est sur le point de s'engager à Manchester City. Dirigé par l'Ecossais David Moyes, Everton s'est classé au cinquième rang la saison dernière de la Premier League.

signed for Everton...length of contract and monies unknown as yet...expected to replace Klingon who is supposed to be off to City.

Brucie Bonus said:
http://www.tsr.ch/tsr/index.html?siteSect=800001&sid=11025955
Philippe Senderos (24 ans) a signé à Everton pour la saison prochaine. Indésirable à Arsenal, le défenseur genevois avait été prêté à l'AC Milan lors du dernier exercice.
Philippe Senderos quitte Arsenal avec qui il avait encore une année de contrat pour Everton. Le défenseur de l'équipe de Suisse s'est engagé pour les «Toffees» après sa parenthèse d'une année au Milan AC. Agé de 24 ans, Senderos avait rejoint Arsenal en 2003. La durée du contrat et le montant du transfert n'ont pas encore été communiqués.

Convoité également par Aston Villa et Sunderland, Philippe Senderos est appelé à remplacer à Everton Joleon Lescott qui est sur le point de s'engager à Manchester City. Dirigé par l'Ecossais David Moyes, Everton s'est classé au cinquième rang la saison dernière de la Premier League.

signed for Everton...length of contract and monies unknown as yet...expected to replace Klingon who is supposed to be off to City.

just got in and saw this on the everton board on 606. they are saying its around £6m they have paid. we should see if they want ben haim aswell

Interesting. Let's see what Wenger says after their match today

Even if Senderos has gone to Everon, it does not follow that Lescott is on his way as Jagielka is injured, and Yobo will miss part of the season. If true it will increase speculation, but it does not automatically follow that Lescott is on his way.

Senderos is a poor player - so good news if he's going to Everton.

Project said:
I didn't expect the Senderos deal to have legs...
I have to agree I thought it was paper bollocks talk.

On another note I really hope TBH gets sold he was woeful today(by the sounds of it).

BlueMooner87 said:
Project said:
I didn't expect the Senderos deal to have legs...
I have to agree I thought it was paper bollocks talk.

On another note I really hope TBH gets sold he was woeful today(by the sounds of it).

Cant sell TBH on the back of todays match but you could on every performance in a city shirt :-)

However hope no one has sent scouts to watch him otherwise we will have to pay them

Marvin said:
Interesting. Let's see what Wenger says after their match today

Even if Senderos has gone to Everon, it does not follow that Lescott is on his way as Jagielka is injured, and Yobo will miss part of the season. If true it will increase speculation, but it does not automatically follow that Lescott is on his way.

Senderos is a poor player - so good news if he's going to Everton.
it definately strenghens our pursuit 4 lescott but your right this doesn't make it nailed on, moyes said ages ago he wanted to bring another defender in and this was right at the end of last season. DSOB mentioned it earlier aswell

TBH at fault for a goal AGAIN. THats twice in 2 matches hes been responsible for a goal going in. Surely he can never play for us again, hes never had evenly slightly good game for us.

Shocking player. A dont rate Alex either but much better than that Newcastle defender.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.