Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Times reckon he has told Moyes that he wants to leave...................

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/premier_league/everton/article6737748.ece" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/ ... 737748.ece</a>

The Fixer said:
Moyes is a right stubborn fecker, he really doesn't wamma sell to us. He's going to get some shit from city fans when we play the dippers.

To be honest you can't blame him as we're main rivals.
If the boot was on the other foot you'd expect us to do the same thing!

Danamy said:
The Fixer said:
Moyes is a right stubborn fecker, he really doesn't wamma sell to us. He's going to get some shit from city fans when we play the dippers.

this!
its all up to lescott now, if he hands a transfer request in i think moyes will admit defeat and sell him for about 22million.

Danamy said:
The Fixer said:

The boot isn't tho mate, and he's still a stubborn ginger cnut!!

The Fixer said:
it all depends how far lescott will push for the move, lescott is in charge of this situation not moyes

i know what i would do with the chance to triple my wages doing the same job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.