Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maly Wilson said:
BringBackSwales said:
If you are hearing things have you considered a doctor or a psychiatrist? If you are hearing things could you try listening out for a name, otherwise it's just likely to be challenged as vague rubbish (but which on the off chance that something is announced today you would say you are ITK, or even if it happened tomorrow). Completely speculative attention seeking.

Not at all mate, just sharing what the voices in my head have told me.

fair play to you mate, and very polite despite my obvious cynicism, appreciated

Sheikh Graabir Boubi said:
is senderos the centre-back to replace lescott? didnt someone say the deal was done pending a replacement?

Yeah someone said that everything is done were just waiting for Everton to get a replacement

HesTheKompanyVincent said:
Sheikh Graabir Boubi said:
is senderos the centre-back to replace lescott? didnt someone say the deal was done pending a replacement?

Yeah someone said that everything is done were just waiting for Everton to get a replacement

Lescott will definitely join us. The question is whether it will be £20m or £35m.

Forzacitizens said:
SSN: Everton confirm they are in talks with Arsenal over Senderos

You mean they've announced it to the press before they've even talked to the player? Surely not! Or maybe that's right way to do things..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.