Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue Train said:
Forzacitizens said:
SSN: Everton confirm they are in talks with Arsenal over Senderos

You mean they've announced it to the press before they've even talked to the player? Surely not! Or maybe that's right way to do things..

What are you suggesting?

Somud said:
Blue Train said:
You mean they've announced it to the press before they've even talked to the player? Surely not! Or maybe that's right way to do things..

What are you suggesting?

That Everton could be using the media to unsettle a player from another club?

No, no no. The very idea is preposterous and not something that a straight batter like Moyesie would ever resort to.

I'm starting to think that the 'transfer request' story is bullshit. If it had happened, it would have broken by now. As it is, there's nothing.

Blue Train said:
Somud said:
What are you suggesting?

No, no no. The very idea is preposterous and not something that a straight batter like Moyesie would ever resort to.

Nooo, behave Blue Train, Everton have class they wouldn't be guilty of that type of tactic.

Blue Train said:
Somud said:
What are you suggesting?

But that's ok because it's 'only Senderos' and neither Arsenal or Everton fans are bothered about him. I'm sure Moyes will come out and apologise on behalf of Everton for Kenwright's remarks, he wouldn't want anyone thinking Everton had 'no class' now would he?!

Dobsy87 said:
I'm starting to think that the 'transfer request' story is bullshit. If it had happened, it would have broken by now. As it is, there's nothing.

Joleon's just a slow writer don't worry he'll get there.......

Just occurred to me what this issue is..... Lescott has been preparing a transfer request for a couple of days now, but sometimes when writing a letter you just can't get started!! Maybe sat at home with his wife saying "Do I put Dear David or Dear Mr Moyes". Here is a template to help get him past his writers block:

Dear Mr Moyes

After careful consideration, I hereby submit my transfer request. I have had a fantastic time at Everton, but feel it is the right time for me to move on to new challenges.

yours sincerely
Joleon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.