Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
lee-mcfc said:
uwe rosler 28 said:
must be full of jucie though the way she's been putting it about?

haha i wish it was my juice:) but by the looks of it shes fucking some dude already

orr never mind don't no if you went to hamburg but you could pick up pulsating pussy's over there for £22 and they don't make there own tv shows

This was part of my post on the Van der Vart thread, but it's probably more relevant here. Can't say I've seen the lad but has a good pedigree. Does anyone know any more about him?

"As an aside, we were linked with a young Germany international centre half, Alex Westerman, a few weeks ago as an alternative to Lescott. This all seems to have gone quiet but I was in Cologne for a couple of days last week and some Shalke fans I was sharing a beer with were distraught that City had been linked with him in the German press as well.
These lads say he will be their international captain for the next decade. They said he's big, almost unbeatable in the air, two-footed, scores from set pieces and is the fastest player at the club — all defensive areas where City need to strengthen.
Only downside is relative inexperience and the fact he has never played in England. But that hasn't stopped us buying from the Bundesliga before, has it? Would cost £12m tops.
Get in there, Sparky, and let Moyes go and farm his ginger pubes!

uwe rosler 28 said:
johnmc said:
No problem, happy to discuss any relevant points of the transfer with anyone.

Things like him buying out his contract, him having no balls, waiting on a letter to be drafted etc and a lot more that we don't have much of a clue what is really going on.

And as for acting spoilt take a look at the "The surprise" thread.

tend to agree with this everton and moyes have given him his chance at top flight level and made him an international he might want to move but what ever anyone says he owes moyes and everton

Ah, the perfect world again!

If the rags came calling for Moyes tomorrow, he would be off like a shot without a second thought for Everton, trust me.

They are professionals guys, not fans living out a dream. Its a job to them just like ours are, imagine someone offering you double your current income tomorrow. Do you go or do you stay because you feel you might owe your boss/company a bit back?

Be honest now...

Bluemooner33 said:
The bottom line is if Robinho could force a move from the mighty Madrid who could afford to let him rot in the stands then Lescott could do it from small time Everton who havent got a pot too piss in and cant afford to not play Lescott, if the players head isnt there, there better off taking the cash and buying a replacement or two as they have already lost him.
not a very good comparison really mate, madrid are indeed "mighty" but they have never allowed a manager a big say in who comes who goes etc etc, madrid are a business now adays, the manager is a very small part in that, moyes at everton is probably the single most important part of that club, therefore if he is against something it is very or more difficult to make that something happen, madrid money men call the shots most of the time only informing the manager WHEN a deal is done! 32mil for robinho was good business for them. anything above 18mil imo is a great bit of business for lescott but moyes is stubborn!

blueinsa said:
Ah, the perfect world again!

If the rags came calling for Moyes tomorrow, he would be off like a shot without a second thought for Everton, trust me.

They are professionals guys, not fans living out a dream. Its a job to them just like ours are, imagine someone offering you double your current income tomorrow. Do you go or do you stay because you feel you might owe your boss/company a bit back?

Be honest now...

You ask me to be honest and I will - i've left jobs for more money in the past and have always served my notice, never took the piss in ringing in sick, in fact i probably worked harder because people probably expected me to take my foot off the peddle. But its irrelevant as football transfers don't work like that.

Lescott might well wish to further his career with us, but that doesnt mean he now hates Everton and Moyes. I'm sure he respects the fact they took a chance on him and turned him into an international footballer. So whilst he wants to come he wants to rock the boat as little as possible. Its called respect.

Here's his wiki page. Sounds like a good player.

<a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heiko_Westermann" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heiko_Westermann</a>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.