Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's try and include T.BH in the deal, he's still got a good reputation from being a relative regular at Chelsea, hopefully it's still only really our fans who've clocked onto just how shit he actually is.

johnmc said:
blueinsa said:
Who?

City fans again john?

You really dont like us trying to sign players do you?

Yes SOME City fans

What is your problem mate?

We have bid for a player from another club, where is the crime in that ffs?

Fans on here are discussing valid points about the deal, i see no problem.

It seems the only people that do are the EFC fans and YOU!

It's not acting spoilt to be frustrated about hold-ups in transfers that have already dragged on forever and a day, it's common to all football fans, whether their club's transfer kitty is £500k or £500m.

blueinsa said:

No problem, happy to discuss any relevant points of the transfer with anyone.

Things like him buying out his contract, him having no balls, waiting on a letter to be drafted etc and a lot more that we don't have much of a clue what is really going on.

And as for acting spoilt take a look at the "The surprise" thread.

sam221985 said:
I don't think it's unreasonable to expect him to hand in a written transfer request seeing as this is blatantly the only way this situation can move forward.

either he does this by the end of the week or it's thanks but no thanks and we move on to another target IMO

Agreed. He either doesn't want the move or doesn't seem to want it enough.

johnmc said:
blueinsa said:

No problem, happy to discuss any relevant points of the transfer with anyone.

Things like him buying out his contract, him having no balls, waiting on a letter to be drafted etc and a lot more that we don't have much of a clue what is really going on.

And as for acting spoilt take a look at the "The surprise" thread.

tend to agree with this everton and moyes have given him his chance at top flight level and made him an international he might want to move but what ever anyone says he owes moyes and everton

I could understand hanging around if were trying to buy a world star but it's only Joleon Lescott ffs, good player & all that but for gods sake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.