Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
can anyone update me on the lescott situation , just got in from work and havent heard anything , anyone itk , this thread is going a bit dog , its not about lescott at all.

azatheblue said:
can anyone update me on the lescott situation , just got in from work and havent heard anything , anyone itk , this thread is going a bit dog , its not about lescott at all.

tried asking the same thing but people were oblivious to anything on-topic

from what I can gather though The Sun were premature/talking bollocks and nothing has happened today to move the deal further forward at all.

sam221985 said:
azatheblue said:

tried asking the same thing but people were oblivious to anything on-topic

from what I can gather though The Sun were premature/talking bollocks and nothing has happened today to move the deal further forward at all.
Don't The Sun always talk bollocks? In my opinion, it's another Eto'o, dragging on too long. Let's just walk away. Fuck em. An d recall Jo back from loan and sell him to someone like Hull for £2m to teach Everton a lesson

Why did we not make the Jo loan deal contingent on the Lescott purchase? We've just thrown away a card there. That's a stupid mistake. This has gone on too long for there to be a chance of it happening. All the deals we've got we've concluded very swiftly. I include Tevez in that because we could only negotiate from July 1st. We've now been waiting what? Two weeks? And very little progress. Maybe if this was Terry it would be ok but is Lescott that good to be pissed around like this for?

been out all day, heard the news that lescott could be ours today, get back on here and nothing!! didn't we sue the sun not long ago? surely they'd be taking extra care with city related articles at this time wouldn't they?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.