Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
kippaxblue76 said:
What a complete prick that James Cooper is, the questions he asked were embarrasing, where did they get him from, jesus christ almighty!!

What were these questions?

alera said:
RSC joke of a signing we could have had Huntellar for £13 million.
Hmm yeah that would have been better, lets all ignore what our manager thinks, i mean you can clearly do his job better than he can, let me guess, you regurlarly watch spanish football so can make an honest judgement, its nothing to do with the fact that he is good on Football manager or is an 85 in fifa 09? go away, he wants to play for the club.

Dobsy87 said:
kippaxblue76 said:
What a complete prick that James Cooper is, the questions he asked were embarrasing, where did they get him from, jesus christ almighty!!

well, someone asked about lescott, hughes spent 10 mins awnsering, and then cooper shouts "is the lescott deal dead?" HE JUST AWNSERED YOU IDIOT!

Blue Phil said:
Dobsy87 said:
well, someone asked about lescott, hughes spent 10 mins awnsering, and then cooper shouts "is the lescott deal dead?" HE JUST AWNSERED YOU IDIOT!

Lol. I've been in press rooms a few times and you do get the odd one like that, where everybody looks at each other as if to indicate "what a prick".

Dobsy87 said:
Blue Phil said:

Lol. I've been in press rooms a few times and you do get the odd one like that, where everybody looks at each other as if to indicate "what a prick".
hughes answer probably made him feel a right dick though

good to see everyone getting behind RSC before he,s even kicked a ball for us......knobs........

I think RSC and Weiss could be excellent as impact subs for us. It could shake things up profoundly. Hopefully, we sign a great option for central midfield too.

alera said:
RSC joke of a signing we could have had Huntellar for £13 million.

Oh yes please. By the way, is that the same Huntelaar that absolutely belittled us in January and called us a shit club? Is that the one you wanted at our club? Would of loved him here... FFS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.