Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
moomba said:
stony said:
If the Lescott saga has taught us one thing, the players say means fuck all.

if we want Jo, and Jo wants to stay, no contract in the world between City and Everton will force him to move there.

Do you really think Jo even slightly wants to return to Citeh?

CosmicScouser said:
moomba said:
if we want Jo, and Jo wants to stay, no contract in the world between City and Everton will force him to move there.

It's not his choice and it certainly isn't evertons.

CosmicScouser said:
moomba said:

oi cosmic answer this 1, .you have an unhappy player on your hands, youve been offered more than hes worth so why keep someone who obviously doesnt want to be there? and a scouser being here i have no prob with if your forum is shit as it must be you being here

PaulPowre said:
Benarbia said:
Bridge isn't much better and Richards is a lump

We can have all the attacking players we want, but nothing sorted at the back and we'll be no improvement on last season

What an idiot you really are Bridge has just been named in the England squad, ok cover for Ashly cole but he started showing real progress the last few months of last season, or did you forget he didn't play regualar at Chelsea for 3 years?

Agreed Richards had a average season last year, he bulked up a little too much with muscle and lost a bit of pace but i'm sure the fitness coaches will have sorted that out in the close season...

I'm tipping Richards, Bridge and Ned to become our 3 best defenders this season..

Bridge is in the squad by default, there are no other semi decent english left backs hth

CosmicScouser said:
moomba said:

Who are they?

Please dont be arrogant or show a lack of class, after all, you, your club and your manager are the epitomy of class!

Robinhosthumb! said:
Jo is a city player so if he does well and he wants to stay at everton they will have to cough up decent money

damn right he is and if he plays well we`ll take 30 mill as its gollums favourite figure at the moment, 30 mill everton or forget it

CosmicScouser said:
Dubai Blue said:
Bullshit. Plain and simple

It happens to be a fact. I know City fans are in a fantasy world at the moment, but contracts are legally binding
Utter rubbish. Try explaining to me why on earth City would agree to such a ridiculous deal that places all the advantages in Everton's court.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.