Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
i bet lescott is delighted to be missing out on 10 million in wages over five years and if jo scores plenty of goals for everton, it would be funny to not sell to them. it looks like they wont be strengthening their team much as they will still be skint. lawrenson in the mirror today is tipping them to finish eighth and city fifth, that will do for me

CosmicScouser said:
DontLookBackInAnger said:
If Jo is a huge hit at Everton this season, let's just say that the transfer negotiations might prove.......interesting....

As I've said before, the transfer has already been negotiated and is in the loan deal. All Everton have to do is decide if they want him, then pay whatever figure is in that agreement.
is it still about 10 mil as it was last year when you said you couldnt afford him , shame.

CosmicScouser said:
If Jo is a huge hit at Everton this season, let's just say that the transfer negotiations might prove.......interesting....

As I've said before, the transfer has already been negotiated and is in the loan deal. All Everton have to do is decide if they want him, then pay whatever figure is in that agreement.

I'm sure Everton have first option when the loan deal ends. Unless we decide we don't want to sell.

wantefc said:
BlueMooner87 said:
I agree I think he is better but every Everton forum I viewed said lescott was way behind in the England list

Every forum has its knobheads.....and ill informed children...but forums are about opinions and ive given you mine.....where do you rate him...as an England fan and not a city fan?
I think there is your answer, I would have him 3rd in list behind camelgob and terry

I'm guessing Jo might have a say in any permanent move as well.

If he comes good, maybe a change of manager and I'm sure he could be convinced to stay.

CosmicScouser said:

Bullshit. Plain and simple

MH is now putting pressure on saying that time is running out and that we will walk away.

Various on newsnow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.