Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
RobbieBrewer said:
krogsdamvej said:
He's ambitious, and if a job came up at a big club like Man United, I'm sure he'd jump ship. There's nothing wrong with that really. Maybe he'd even be interested in the City job after Hughes is sacked? Moyes wants to have a go at really competing. Sadly, although Everton is a great club with a huge profile, the club is skint. Now while City is still a small club in terms of profile, there is no doubting that the club has money. In my opinion Hughes has spent unwisely, leaving City with a disjointed team, both socially and professionally.

Utter shite.
Im getting fucking sick of patronising Everton fans bigging themselves up at every opportunity and twatting us with this "profile" bollocks.

Here's the bottom line-You've won virtually nothing since that "purple patch" in the 80's-like ours in the late 60's early 70's.
One FA cup.
That's right-ONE FA CUP in 1995.
Nada.Diddley fekkin squat else since then.

You've won one European trophy-the same as us.
You get consitantly smaller crowds than us.
Your ground is falling to bits-and Tesco ain't rushing to build a new one.....

You lot are like fekkin spuds fans in this deluded parallel universe where you think you're some kind of "super club" and everyone else pisses themselves behind your back.

Get a reality check,get a sense of humour,accept you're an "average" club trying to get on-just like us-then wise up and take the scouser misty-eyed "istree" specs off FFS.

Spot on and when moyes goes there's only one way everton is going and that down the pan
and admin within 3 years YOUR SKINT

Thaksinssoldier said:
toffeeblue has proved himself to have the intellect of a wet bag of hair so I'd ignore his comments.

seriously..over this lescott malarky i've gone from indifferent to their little club to absolutely hoping we maul them...just like we did last game.

As if i needed someone to come and prove my point! Thanks mate

moomba said:
ToffeeBlue said:
Where did you get your ground again mate? Say thank you Mr Manchester Council, if it wasnt for them you would still be in the same sh*t hole you always had

But we are in our new ground, why does it bother you how we came to get it. The Spurs analagy is a good one. It's exactly how Everton supporters are acting.

And if we werent in our coucil house...tell me what use Manchester city council would have for a 47.000 capacity stadium ??

And btw...that shithole you mentioned has the record for the highest league and cup attendance in England...what does goofison park have..

and yes I meant GOOFISON.

moomba said:
ToffeeBlue said:
Where did you get your ground again mate? Say thank you Mr Manchester Council, if it wasnt for them you would still be in the same sh*t hole you always had

But we are in our new ground, why does it bother you how we came to get it. The Spurs analagy is a good one. It's exactly how Everton supporters are acting.

I was referring to this comment

"You get consitantly smaller crowds than us.
Your ground is falling to bits-and Tesco ain't rushing to build a new one....."

RobbieBrewer said:
krogsdamvej said:
He's ambitious, and if a job came up at a big club like Man United, I'm sure he'd jump ship. There's nothing wrong with that really. Maybe he'd even be interested in the City job after Hughes is sacked? Moyes wants to have a go at really competing. Sadly, although Everton is a great club with a huge profile, the club is skint. Now while City is still a small club in terms of profile, there is no doubting that the club has money. In my opinion Hughes has spent unwisely, leaving City with a disjointed team, both socially and professionally.

Utter shite.
Im getting fucking sick of patronising Everton fans bigging themselves up at every opportunity and twatting us with this "profile" bollocks.

Here's the bottom line-You've won virtually nothing since that "purple patch" in the 80's-like ours in the late 60's early 70's.
One FA cup.
That's right-ONE FA CUP in 1995.
Nada.Diddley fekkin squat else since then.

You've won one European trophy-the same as us.
You get consitantly smaller crowds than us.
Your ground is falling to bits-and Tesco ain't rushing to build a new one.....

You lot are like fekkin spuds fans in this deluded parallel universe where you think you're some kind of "super club" and everyone else pisses themselves behind your back.

Get a reality check,get a sense of humour,accept you're an "average" club trying to get on-just like us-then wise up and take the scouser misty-eyed "istree" specs off FFS.
fantastic post & so so true

ToffeeBlue said:
Thaksinssoldier said:
toffeeblue has proved himself to have the intellect of a wet bag of hair so I'd ignore his comments.

seriously..over this lescott malarky i've gone from indifferent to their little club to absolutely hoping we maul them...just like we did last game.

As if i needed someone to come and prove my point! Thanks mate

not really, just goes back to this...

which came AFTER all the unjustified shít from all angles City started getting from so many others in the footballing world - you have the chicken and the egg in this scenario the wrong way around, simple as.

any perceived arrogance from the decent majority of City fans is probably just a defence mechanism/natural reaction to that crap people are now lining up to spew.

your comments in this thread being the aforementioned unjustified shít in this instance...

samharris said:
moomba said:

And if we werent in our coucil house...tell me what use Manchester city council would have for a 47.000 capacity stadium ??

And btw...that shithole you mentioned has the record for the highest league and cup attendance in England...what does goofison park have..

and yes I meant GOOFISON.

You really want an answer to that mate?

I've tried to refrain from squabbling with Everton fans on here but I'm so sick of hearing the same old patronising,divine-right "we're this and that you've got no history" nonesense that it's gloves off from now on I'm afraid.

I wish someone would ban these pricks, i'm fed up of reading fans of other clubs giving us shit on OUR forum.

ToffeeBlue said:
moomba said:

I was referring to this comment

"You get consitantly smaller crowds than us.
Your ground is falling to bits-and Tesco ain't rushing to build a new one....."

All correct statements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.