Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
moomba said:
ToffeeBlue said:
http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/sport/442691/David-Moyes-is-priceless-Everton-boss-strikes-a-blow.html

Excellent article, i suggest you read it as quite clearly some of your fans need reminding of who you were on Aug 30th 2008.

We were the same club we are now, just able to operate in different ways. Quite clearly some of your supporters need reminding how modern football works - you buy players, you sell players and there is no requirement to get as self righteous and precious as some of your supporters have been on here.
not forgetting down right snotty and arrogant.

moomba said:
ToffeeBlue said:
http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/sport/442691/David-Moyes-is-priceless-Everton-boss-strikes-a-blow.html

Excellent article, i suggest you read it as quite clearly some of your fans need reminding of who you were on Aug 30th 2008.

We were the same club we are now, just able to operate in different ways. Quite clearly some of your supporters need reminding how modern football works - you buy players, you sell players and there is no requirement to get as self righteous and precious as some of your supporters have been on here.

I was referring to your supporters, some of you are acting like your the dogs all of sudden

ToffeeBlue said:
I was referring to your supporters, some of you are acting like your the dogs all of sudden

And some of yours are acting like jealous little twats who can't cope with liddle old siddy coming in after one of their players.

Time for you lot to get over yourselves, it's embarrassing.

And we are the dogs, always have been. Are you surprised to come on another clubs board and find people that think a lot of the club they support.

hgblue said:
ToffeeBlue said:

Principles my arse. Moyes will ditch Everton as soon as Ferguson steps down, and probably take Lescott with him for less than we're prepared to pay. Sad thing is, you poor deluded fools can't see it.

He's ambitious, and if a job came up at a big club like Man United, I'm sure he'd jump ship. There's nothing wrong with that really. Maybe he'd even be interested in the City job after Hughes is sacked? Moyes wants to have a go at really competing. Sadly, although Everton is a great club with a huge profile, the club is skint. Now while City is still a small club in terms of profile, there is no doubting that the club has money. In my opinion Hughes has spent unwisely, leaving City with a disjointed team, both socially and professionally.

ToffeeBlue said:
moomba said:

well get off our forum if you dont like it, whats the matter are you obsessed with us or something?

what a suprise, another sweeping generalisation, another sanctimonious, arrogant lecture from a cock-eyed everton fan who mistakes his own jealousy and excessive pride for moral superiority. where would city fans be without our daily lecture on who we are and who we should be? don't you think the fact that we get up each others noses may have something to do with us competing for the services of a player, and competing in the league, next year? you never had anything to say until robinho danced through your team in may. since then, we've had your lot by the barrelful. you get up our noses as well. the difference is we don't invade your bloody forums in our hundreds to say 'you don't know who you are', deliver a load of arrogant twaddle, and dress it up as an informed lecture in moral rectitude.

didn't the beatles fuck off down south as soon as they made their money? I wonder why.

ToffeeBlue said:
moomba said:

which came AFTER all the unjustified shít from all angles City started getting from so many others in the footballing world - you have the chicken and the egg in this scenario the wrong way around, simple as.

any perceived arrogance from the decent majority of City fans is probably just a defence mechanism/natural reaction to that crap people are now lining up to spew.

Apart from a small minority (and it is a small minority) that is, that were probably dickheads before the money and the money just gave them a new thing to be dickheads about and a chance to do it more often and more easily. Such people exist at every club and should you be taken over by men of means tomorrow you would have the exact same problem.

Why should we not show bravardo over our chances this season? Do we City fans think we can break into the top four? Yes along with a lot of so called football experts, just check out many of the articles written this summer.

Have our summer transfers improved us as a team? Yes, please provide a counter arguement if you can.

Do we need to remember where we were in August 08? Why? I remember where we were december 98! 12th in the third tier of english football, so what!

City have been the subject of 90% of all media publications, debates and previews so if everton fans don't like it, TOUGH! deal with it of feck off back to your own board!

ToffeeBlue said:
moomba said:

What's it got to do with you if some City fans are getting excited about the goings on at our club, and are maybe getting a bit carried away with it all? The supporters of this football club have 'paid their dues', with thirty odd years of bugger all, watching endless dross, and having the piss taken out of them mercilessly by the arrogant tossers it's our misfortune to share a City with. Finally it looks like the wheel has turned and some good times are just around the corner, so who can argue that we don't deserve it? I know some younger City fans who are convinced we're going to win the League this year. It just makes me smile to see this optimism and energy around the place, and it bugs me that fans of other clubs want to piss on their bonfire. That's my job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.