Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
m27 said:
ToffeeBlue said:
Funniest post ever

No it isn't. Merseyside seem to think they are cultural icons because of The Beatles and Liverpool's mob going on robbing sprees in the 80s and supposedly inventing 'Casual Culture'. The Beatles, in my humble opinion, are vastly overrated and Manchester had the Perry Boys before Merseyside caught up. You hate us because we had the ingenuity to build the Manchester Ship Canal and The Happy Mondays, New Order, Joy Division, The Smiths, Stone Roses, Doves, 808 State and The Hacienda piss all over The Beatles, The Farm and Cream any day of the week.

All them bands you mention are complete and utter sh*te and i am talking about the liverpool ones as well! Whats ingenious about building a canal?

ToffeeBlue said:
m27 said:
No it isn't. Merseyside seem to think they are cultural icons because of The Beatles and Liverpool's mob going on robbing sprees in the 80s and supposedly inventing 'Casual Culture'. The Beatles, in my humble opinion, are vastly overrated and Manchester had the Perry Boys before Merseyside caught up. You hate us because we had the ingenuity to build the Manchester Ship Canal and The Happy Mondays, New Order, Joy Division, The Smiths, Stone Roses, Doves, 808 State and The Hacienda piss all over The Beatles, The Farm and Cream any day of the week.

All them bands you mention are complete and utter sh*te and i am talking about the liverpool ones as well! Whats ingenious about building a canal?
you`ve just lost any credebility you may have had with statement, who are you into ? cilla fuckin black. just go mate you`re an idiot

Toffee-in my previous post regarding the "istree" thing I wasn't actually referring to you.

It's just a build-up from the countless sniping fans with the same old repetitive, boring and inarticulate points that seem to come on here whenever we're linked with a player.
Of course-seeing as how we're lnow linked with every man and his dog I guess at least some of it is understandable.But the sheer bile,jealousy and hatred that we recieve not only from oppo fans- but from the media-is far beyond what we deserve as a club and supporters.
But I have to say that of all oppo fans that come on here,Everton fans seem to be the highest in number,make the most snide remarks and digs and stick around the longest on this forum.

And I don't have a reason for that.

Errrr....

Because it made Manchester the industrial capital of the world. It also meant we could side line the bin dippers.

Manchester has a political and social history that can only be matched by London. Liverpool is insignificant. Even Leeds has overtaken you.

ToffeeBlue said:
m27 said:

You've just given your age and intellect away my friend. It was ingenious because it meant we didn't have to rely on Liverpool for sea borne goods to enter our City. You tried to rip us off and we responded in kind. This led to years of high unemployment in Liverpool. What a shame.

All those bands are shite? You like Scooter don't you? Go on, admit it, I won't tell anyone.

RobbieBrewer said:
Toffee-in my previous post regarding the "istree" thing I wasn't actually referring to you.

It's just a build-up from the countless sniping fans with the same old repetitive, boring and inarticulate points that seem to come on here whenever we're linked with a player.
Of course-seeing as how we're lnow linked with every man and his dog I guess at least some of it is understandable.But the sheer bile,jealousy and hatred that we recieve not only from oppo fans- but from the media-is far beyond what we deserve as a club and supporters.
But I have to say that of all oppo fans that come on here,Everton fans seem to be the highest in number,make the most snide remarks and digs and stick around the longest on this forum.

And I don't have a reason for that.

It's a combination of low self esteem, jealousy, and sheer boredom.

After all, what the fuck can they talk about amongst themselves. No new signings, no hope of bettering what they achieved last season....the only way is down for them and they know it.

I'm sure they'll all be rejoicing at Moyes' decision to turn his nose up to twenty odd million pounds for one player when their season is inevitably a massive let down and their squad is stretched to breaking point...

ballinio said:
ToffeeBlue said:
you`ve just lost any credebility you may have had with statement, who are you into ? cilla fuckin black. just go mate you`re an idiot

Where did i say i was into professional scouser Cilla? Dont think i can recall liking a band from either city to be honest

m27 said:
ToffeeBlue said:

You've just given your age and intellect away my friend. It was ingenious because it meant we didn't have to rely on Liverpool for sea borne goods to enter our City. You tried to rip us off and we responded in kind. This led to years of high unemployment in Liverpool. What a shame.

All those bands are shite? You like Scooter don't you? Go on, admit it, I won't tell anyone.

Which river do they come into to get to the ship canal again mate? Go on tell me again that you dont have to rely on liverpool! LOL

ToffeeBlue said:
moomba said:
All correct statements.

And you only have higher attendances and a new stadium because of what i said.

Lets have a look at this one then - Your highest attendence last season was 39574 against Liverpool yet against Middlesbrough you managed 31063 and against Aston Villa you managed 31922 and overall your average attendence last season was 35622

So looking at the above its obvious your ground can hold 39574 yet why over a season did you average nearly 4000 less. Looking at the facts to do you really think you would average more than us when you get a new stadium despite the fact you don't sell out in most games at Goodison

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.