Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
ToffeeBlue said:
m27 said:
You've just given your age and intellect away my friend. It was ingenious because it meant we didn't have to rely on Liverpool for sea borne goods to enter our City. You tried to rip us off and we responded in kind. This led to years of high unemployment in Liverpool. What a shame.

All those bands are shite? You like Scooter don't you? Go on, admit it, I won't tell anyone.

Which river do they come into to get to the ship canal again mate? Go on tell me again that you dont have to rely on liverpool! LOL

Oh deary deary me. You know those Docks you've got in Liverpool? Just imagine how your unemployment problem could be solved in a day if there was no way of getting goods from the sea to Manchester. However, we just bypass you and keep on growing.

You know that song you sing about knowing your history? I suggest you take note and learn your city's history because your lack of knowledge is frankly embarrassing.

m27 said:
ToffeeBlue said:
Which river do they come into to get to the ship canal again mate? Go on tell me again that you dont have to rely on liverpool! LOL

Oh deary deary me. You know those Docks you've got in Liverpool? Just imagine how your unemployment problem could be solved in a day if there was no way of getting goods from the sea to Manchester. However, we just bypass you and keep on growing.

You know that song you sing about knowing your history? I suggest you take note and learn your city's history because your lack of knowledge is frankly embarrassing.

FFS mate, you dont bypass us at all. The only reason the manc canal was built is that its physically impossible (due to a sea wall) (By runcorn i think) to get ships down the mersey to manchester, there isnt any great plan from the manchester ancestors here. Shipping has always been a great way of getting goods from point 'a' to point 'b' so a solution was found to help manchester. Dont start be on rivers/shipping/ports mate, manchester doesnt even register in the top 100

Good for Everton if they keep Lescott.
Couldn't give a monkeys about them.

They will get overtaken, just a mater of time.

ToffeeBlue said:
m27 said:

FFS mate, you dont bypass us at all. The only reason the manc canal was built is that its physically impossible (due to a sea wall) (By runcorn i think) to get ships down the mersey to manchester, there isnt any great plan from the manchester ancestors here. Shipping has always been a great way of getting goods from point 'a' to point 'b' so a solution was found to help manchester. Dont start be on rivers/shipping/ports mate, manchester doesnt even register in the top 100

I am actually speechless. Your 12 years old aren't you? The Manc/Scouse rivalry isn't based on you 'helping us out'. Stop listening to what your mum and dad told you and learn the real facts. We make things happen and you moan and strike about it. It's just the way it is.

Christ this thread has gone downhill...

Hopefully tomorrow we will end this ridiculous farce of a chase and move the fuck on.

To stay on topic, I went to that Liverpewl One thing a couple of months ago - load of fucking overhyped shite that was. That American diner restaurant was quite good though, I'll give them that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.