Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
fanny hugger said:
moomba said:
Do you want a tissue to dry your teary little eyes?

Then you can fuck right off.

What would i need a tissue for?

Is there any need for you to be a prick

You're funny. Call me pathetic, tell me to grow the fuck up and then go all Pollyanna when I respond in kind. I reckon in all the time I've been on here I've felt the need to be outright abusive less than half a dozen times. Have a read of what you posted, and try not to be suprised if similar posts are met with similar responses.

moomba said:
fanny hugger said:
What would i need a tissue for?

Is there any need for you to be a prick

You're funny. Call me pathetic, tell me to grow the fuck up and then go all Pollyanna when I respond in kind. I reckon in all the time I've been on here I've felt the need to be outright abusive less than half a dozen times. Have a read of what you posted, and try not to be suprised if similar posts are met with similar responses.

Oh so telling people to grow the fuck up because you are all arguing over pathtic things is being abusive. OK glad we sorted that one out

BillyShears said:
Lazio had first option to buy, but the selling club upped their price several time, and in the end it took Zarate to buy out his own contract to get the move he wanted...

I think Lazio didn't have an option to buy, they had a period of exclusive negotiations. There was no fee agreed from the outset. I totally agree that in these cases, there's nothing Everton could do. I'm going to leave this here, since without seeing the contact I have no idea which type of agreement is in there. I hope that you can accept my point that in the case of some loans, there is a right for the buying club to purchase a player at a predetermined price; this is something Everton do very often (and in most of these cases, it was clear at the end of the loan that the player was worth more than the agreed fee, so the selling club would have perferred to sell to sombody else; for example, there was talk of a Russian club wanting to pay £5m for Pienaar).

Whether Jo has such a price, we have only vague media reports to go on, so I cannot say for sure.

fanny hugger said:
moomba said:

Oh so telling people to grow the fuck up because you are all arguing over pathtic things is being abusive. OK glad we sorted that one out
Sorry to intrude, but anyone with a username like that is on a loser when in a argument about who should "grow up".

There's a presumption being made that Jo would go to Everton. If he was given the right signs I could see him being keen to stay and fight for his place.

Unlikely on both fronts at the moment but if he has a good season...

Manchester City turn their sights on West Ham's Matthew Upson

Daniel Taylor - guardian.co.uk, Sunday 9 August 2009 21.38 BST

• Hughes reluctantly giving up on Everton's Lescott
• England defender seen as a good alternative

Manchester City turn their sights on West Ham's Matthew Upson

• Hughes reluctantly giving up on Everton's Lescott
• England defender seen as a good alternative

West Ham's Matthew Upson is Manchester City's latest target as Mark Hughes seeks to strengthen his defence before the start of the Premier League season Photograph: Lee Mills/Action Images

Manchester City have approached West Ham United about the availability of Matthew Upson, amid a growing sense that Everton are not to going to allow Joleon Lescott to leave Goodison Park.

City's manager, Mark Hughes, has identified Upson as the next option. Sylvain Distin, the former City defender who is now at Portsmouth, is also a possibility but Hughes would prefer Upson and the club are considering lodging an official bid for the England centre-back.

City have spent £94m this summer but Hughes, who feels his team still need strengthening in defence, wants to replace Richard Dunne, the club captain and four-times player of the year.

moomba said:
There's a presumption being made that Jo would go to Everton. If he was given the right signs I could see him being keen to stay and fight for his place.

Unlikely on both fronts at the moment but if he has a good season...

Yeah otherwise would have sold him off ,the idea is to get him up to speed in the prem then we will keep him or sell to highest bidder .. imho he will return to us .

If Everton had lost Lescott, Upson would have been his replacement. Next best option, West Ham have to bring in money I expect this to happen next week. Lescott will regret this big time and so will Everton IMO.

Unsettled player and no money to spend. Won the battle but lost the war, what they have wont get top 6 this season not with city, VIlla and Spurs stronger than last season and Everton significantly weaker.

bluemanc said:
fanny hugger said:
Sorry to intrude, but anyone with a username like that is on a loser when in a argument about who should "grow up".

Oh right you are. So am losing the arguement b4 its started. How fasinating to know.

Well if reports on upson are to believed i would be happy , vinny will be fit soon and then we will have plenty of cover

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.