Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be interesting to see how Lescott reacts after chatting to Barry, Bridge and sweep during the England international. I think we will know better on Thursday whether to submit another bid or move on.

Fallingbostel Blue said:
It will be interesting to see how Lescott reacts after chatting to Barry, Bridge and sweep during the England international. I think we will know better on Thursday whether to submit another bid or move on.

personally i hope we don,t wait til then......on for upson now IMO............

I guess the players are away on international duty so there will be no signings until Friday at the earliest.

I expect us to Sign Upson then. Lescott has blown it big time.

Fallingbostel Blue said:

good point, funny thought though that both Lescott and Upson will be at international duty - would love to be a fly on the wall at some of the conversations that go on!

Upson is fuckin shite and if we sign him, it says a lot for Hughes' short sightedness and his "comfort zone"

With Kenwrights comments on not selling to us because they do not want to streghen us. Then why the hell have we loaned them Jo. If we have no recall on Jo then Moyes has completely played Cook and Hughes for his bytch.

I have never been one of the people slagging Hughes and Cook off, but if this Lescott venture fails then they are going to come out of it looking like pratts with a scummy little club getting one over them, and leave us very vulnerable at the back for the start of the season.

nwanda said:
With Kenwrights comments on not selling to us because they do not want to streghen us. Then why the hell have we loaned them Jo. If we have no recall on Jo then Moyes has completely played Cook and Hughes for his bytch.

I have never been one of the people slagging Hughes and Cook off, but if this Lescott venture fails then they are going to come out of it looking like pratts with a scummy little club getting one over them, and leave us very vulnerable at the back for the start of the season.

I'd hardly call loaning them Jo strengthening Everton, MH knows Jo will never score bags of goals in this league, so why not let Everton rely and hope that Jo performs a miracle for them,whilst we rely on the more obvious talents in front of goal of Robinho,Adebayor,Tevez,Bellamy and even RSC. maybe loaning then JO was meant as a sweetener for the Lescott deal, and yes it may ultimatly have failed if we dont land Lescott, but I wouldn'r consider it Moyes getting one over on us by signing Jo.

Fallingbostel Blue said:

Would be more interesting to hear their discussions with Terry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.