Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
welcome back spurs mad

couple of things

1) i heard that terry handed 3 transfer requests in.

2) Is bently coming to city

I have my doubts this will happen still but if it does I will laugh my tits off.

Lets just say my WHUming of Everton boards will be truley epic.

Be honest they have it comming.....

spursmad321 said:
This as been done & dusted between Lescott & City along time ago, Everton have been playing hardball, but it is just a matter of time.

Lescott will be a City player.

Cheers

Spursmad321

Look at me !!! Look at me!!!

spursmad321 said:
This as been done & dusted between Lescott & City along time ago, Everton have been playing hardball, but it is just a matter of time.

Lescott will be a City player.

Cheers

Spursmad321

This transfer window? Before Saturday?

You're even covered if he signs for Hull City in 2015 with that statement!

before saturday, i cant see him playing or training with them again..

Concur, judging by the responce on the Everton boards I would question if it would actually be safe for him. Seriously they want him dead !

what ever way you look at it moyes still has the power cos he knowes that lescott has to play and has to play well to go to the wourld cup so he will still get a good season out off him but completely selfish to lescott, and as far as beein the next rag boss goes who will want to play for a manager who doesn't care what his players want and is better for them.
bottom line is its best for all now in this situation that lescott comes to city

alera said:
I have my doubts this will happen still but if it does I will laugh my tits of.

Lets just say the Alera WHUming of Everton boards will be truley epic.

Lets be honest they have it comming.....

You are the character out the Viz comic "spoilt Bastard!"....

the 1 thing that stops me believing this will happen is moyes defiance! i know he has to "play the game", make out to everton fans that it was all lescotts doing and how he always wanted him to stay, but he still remains adamant that no one is leaving, now moyes maybe many things but he's not stupid, being so adamant a player isn't leaving and then said player does leave would make a mockery of moyes and his credentials! i think maybe the big fight isn't between lescott and moyes or even city and moyes, maybe the biggest fight is between moyes and the everton board now, moyes comments have given him or a reluctant board no leeway to manouver out of this saga! i think a can of worms has been opened here, if lescott went, could moyes be the next departure from goodison? sounds far fetched, but his stance has some what backed evertons board into a tricky position,and they need this money!

The obstacle to our precious:

DavidMoyes.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.