Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be done for £20 million ish. Lescott just needs to man up, if the rumours are to be believed he has put in a transfer request already. He needs to go public and make it clear he wants to move to city and then the clubs can sort a proper price outand get this done.

We were never going to get him for £15 million, certainly not after letting them have Jo on loan already FOC. Be of shit bargaining from us there I feel.

bluemooner_mcfc said:
its good to see some good toffee's on here tonight and must say speak total sense about city fans not being muppets as thats not the city way.

some fans have jumped on the city bandwagon even though they didnt support city before and i made this point in a thread last night.

back to lescott.....

we will get him and £15m was a starting bid for him and for those evertonians who arnt savvy on here its a known fact from a very very good souce that lescott is seeing how everton react to a bid before he hands a transfer request in.

this as i say has come from someone who is deffo ITK who is respected on here and isnt even a city fan.

good look to everton anyway as they are a good family club and i have total respect for them and moyes the way moyes.everton have fought against the odds to keep getting up there in the league despite not having the funds to goto the next level.

you're right mate - there is a price and you will meet it and moyes will go looking for another arteta (£2,2m) or cahill (£1.7m)

anyway i'm too old for the shit to come from people who claim we've smelt fivers

good luck boys, enjoy it, and don't forget your roots - proper la

dont know if this has been posted but ssn reported that spurs have won the race to sign Naughton and Walker! Will this affect our chances of getting lescott?

evertonfc said:
bluemooner_mcfc said:
its good to see some good toffee's on here tonight and must say speak total sense about city fans not being muppets as thats not the city way.

some fans have jumped on the city bandwagon even though they didnt support city before and i made this point in a thread last night.

back to lescott.....

we will get him and £15m was a starting bid for him and for those evertonians who arnt savvy on here its a known fact from a very very good souce that lescott is seeing how everton react to a bid before he hands a transfer request in.

this as i say has come from someone who is deffo ITK who is respected on here and isnt even a city fan.

good look to everton anyway as they are a good family club and i have total respect for them and moyes the way moyes.everton have fought against the odds to keep getting up there in the league despite not having the funds to goto the next level.

you're right mate - there is a price and you will meet it and moyes will go looking for another arteta (£2,2m) or cahill (£1.7m)

anyway i'm too old for the shit to come from people who claim we've smelt fivers

dont forget Hughes got Bentley,RSC,Samba and Nelson before you claim your manager is the only one who finds diamonds.

Ticket For Schalke said:
evertonfc said:

dont forget Hughes got Bentley,RSC,Samba and Nelson before you claim your manager is the only one who finds diamonds.

i haven't said hughes hasn't found gems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.