Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
bluepeter62 said:
Darker shade of Blue said:
There is lots to suggest that this deal may yet have another twist to it , and there is certainly no official confirmation that Spurs have signed , or will sign , the players .

Who gives a shit! Are things a bit slow on your forum tonight?

Hey no offense BP , but I've been posting on this forum longer than you have , and have almost twice your post count . I also know the majority of the members better than you do , and get on very well with most of them , so before you spoil what has been a very friendly conversation between our two sets of fans , may I suggest you have a drink .

untitled.jpg

lc-mcfc said:
There is like 50 Everton fans signed up on here.

and DSOB has posted more than 1000 times and it's not even his teams forum!
Whilst there are some idiotic rival fans that come on here, from what i have seen DSOB shares some decent banter without pushing it too far (if you see the post he did above yours for example).

Similarly theres a chelsea fan called something like "fulhamroad" who also shares some interesting conversation and knows what he's on about.

I'd rather have some rivals on here to share a bit of banter as long as they can take as much as they give and can share some decent conversation and give their teams point of view. Although i cant stand the ones that come on saying stupid stuff like " citeh are crap and only get players coz of moneh innit" and offering people out ( why do it over the internet!, you'll never see them so its pointless) Tbh though the mods react pretty quickly, but im all for having rivals as long as they respect the fact its a CITY forum and they are guests on it :p

that's me lads

i missed an l out of intelligent - well throws wet sponges

best of luck for the season - like i said a good mate was in bavaria last weekend - go for it - disrupt the status quo

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCwWn6yYH9A&feature=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCwWn6yY ... re=related</a>

bluepeter62 said:

Hey no offense BP , but I've been posting on this forum longer than you have , and have almost twice your post count . I also know the majority of the members better than you do , and get on very well with most of them , so before you spoil what has been a very friendly conversation between our two sets of fans , may I suggest you have a drink .

untitled.jpg

No matter how many times I see that picture I laugh.

lc-mcfc said:
There is lots to suggest that this deal may yet have another twist to it , and there is certainly no official confirmation that Spurs have signed , or will sign , the players .

The official confirmation comes a while after Sky Sources confirm it.

Here's an example of a twist in the saga :
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1200471/Everton-poised-land-Blades-defender-Naughton-despite-Spurs-talks.html?ITO=1490" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... l?ITO=1490</a>

Apparantly Naughton decided not to turn up for his Spurs medical .

bluepeter62 said:

untitled.jpg

No you haven't been posting on here longer than me!

Don't bother looking at when I joined under this username to prove your point, because I have posted under other usernames.

As for your friendly banter, its bullshit!! You and your fellow twats are under the illusion that you are going to be always finishing higher than us and that we can't get any of your players.

Well both of those assumptions will be proved wrong, just one sooner than the other. Lescott will be a City player by the end of next week. Hopefully then you will fuck off for good!!

bluepeter62 said:

untitled.jpg

No you haven't been posting on here longer than me!

Don't bother looking at when I joined under this username to prove your point, because I have posted under other usernames.

As for your friendly banter, its bullshit!! You and your fellow twats are under the illusion that you are going to be always finishing higher than us and that we can't get any of your players.

Well both of those assumptions will be proved wrong, just one sooner than the other. Lescott will be a City player by the end of next week. Hopefully then you will fuck off for good!!

And on that note , have a nice weekend folks .
Better things to do than read posts like this tonight .
Speak soon .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.