Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
BringBackSwales said:
alera said:
THat would value him at £35 million !

I would rather Dunne was sold to Sunderland personally.

we don't need the cash so if he wants to I would leave him as club captain, squad player (Toure African Nations Cupdon't forget), league cup team captain and eventual coaching staff member - he is our longest serving player by miles, he is a PROPER bloke, and we need people like him at the club, we should not ship him out on the back of one poor season, unless he wants to go, and I can never forget his contribution to the double over the scum, do whatever you want Dunney, a proper CITY gent, stay and see us build success mate
think dunne will be around till jan at least i agree i'd love to see him stay, also this sounds sentimental but love to see him lift our 1st trophy in 34yrs

Joleon-Lescott-Rochdale-Everton-Preseason_2336159.jpg

His hair lol

Lomas has a lob on said:
BringBackSwales said:
we don't need the cash so if he wants to I would leave him as club captain, squad player (Toure African Nations Cupdon't forget), league cup team captain and eventual coaching staff member - he is our longest serving player by miles, he is a PROPER bloke, and we need people like him at the club, we should not ship him out on the back of one poor season, unless he wants to go, and I can never forget his contribution to the double over the scum, do whatever you want Dunney, a proper CITY gent, stay and see us build success mate
think dunne will be around till jan at least i agree i'd love to see him stay, also this sounds sentimental but love to see him lift our 1st trophy in 34yrs
this is the exact reason I want him to stay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.