Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I've calmed down now and stopped laughing... Thinking about it a swap deal wouldnt bother me and I could see that but the bit that makes me laugh is a swap plus £19m! That would be madness and I very much doubt City would even think about it. We are rich beyond belief not thick as shit. There is no way on Earth that JL is worth anywhere near £30m and DM is just trying to take this piss by asking for it, dont forget at the end of the day the board will decide this deal not DM.

If Everton want more the 19million, or a player as well, they can piss off. We've got Toure, Onouha and Kompany. Deluded if they think Lescott is worth more than that, or that we'll even entertain the notion of increasing that offer.

sam221985 said:
LittleJoeMac82 said:
Personal abuse? Jeez, you aint been around much lately or perhaps your a sensitive lad?

edited my post. i meant the guy who came with all the 'deluded scouse twats' stuff straight away not the guy in the quote. no need for that kind of stuff unless its in retaliation imo, just makes us all look like a pack of cnuts.

If it makes u feel better,i jumped in a bit hands up,,ok,,but with all the shit we were getting earlier part of the week i thought efc was one of them again,,if ur not EFC,, I can only say im sorry,,ok hope that clears that up

not my fault! said:
Ok I've calmed down now and stopped laughing... Thinking about it a swap deal wouldnt bother me and I could see that but the bit that makes me laugh is a swap plus £19m! That would be madness and I very much doubt City would even think about it. We are rich beyond belief not thick as shit. There is no way on Earth that JL is worth anywhere near £30m and DM is just trying to take this piss by asking for it, dont forget at the end of the day the board will decide this deal not DM.

If a deal is done over DM's head he will walk.

The board will NOT risk that.

Robbo. said:
EFCFOY said:
Evening gents

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.evertonfc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=80347&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.evertonfc.com/forum/viewtopi ... sc&start=0</a>

It is TFM he has the same IP address mmwwwwhhhaahahah!!

I don't know what that means, but if you are referring to me you are wrong.

sam221985 said:
LittleJoeMac82 said:
Personal abuse? Jeez, you aint been around much lately or perhaps your a sensitive lad?

edited my post. i meant the guy who came with all the 'deluded scouse twats' stuff straight away not the guy in the quote. no need for that kind of stuff unless its in retaliation imo, just makes us all look like a pack of cnuts.
Ok fella. Know what your saying though, fans of other clubs comin here, winding people up and threads descending into slaggin matches. foy seems ok (at the moment) ;)

superblue91 said:
sam221985 said:

If it makes u feel better,i jumped in a bit hands up,,ok,,but with all the shit we were getting earlier part of the week i thought efc was one of them again,,if ur not EFC,, I can only say im sorry,,ok hope that clears that up

No harm done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.