Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
EFCFOY said:
Evening gents

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.evertonfc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=80347&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.evertonfc.com/forum/viewtopi ... sc&start=0</a>

Bwaaaahhhhh, pmsl, lol, ha ha ha.... Sorry... Let me catch my breath! Ok soooo, City have offered £19m plus MJ and MR? You can have MJ plus £19m but thats it. Tbh if you have asked City for that deal then City should laugh in your face and walk away and sign someone else. Go back on there and tell that muppet he doesnt know MJ and that he is dreaming it all up. Bwahhhh....

Paulmcfc2703 said:
Danamy said:
Micah is still part of our plans, the only club he would move to is Arsenal if any?
Johnson will stay as he feels he owes City a lot for standing by him and with Elano going he'll be needed as midfield back up!
Whats your take on this deal mate as i know you are itk

Lescott will be playing for City next season, there you go i've said it.......

*Danamy takes cover

EFCFOY said:
I said Great, not good.

Do you really think all teams have a great bench? Maybe one or two great players, but all of them have their share of average players sitting on the bench from time to time.

EFCFOY said:
bluemooner_mcfc said:
save your dreaming for bed mate

its quite obvious that lescott will put a transfer request in if moyes wont accept the bid so theres no chance of richards or johnson going let alone both.

dream on dreamer.

I just posted a link. That is not my post.

I am just adding to your thread.

ignore the minority who come with the personal abuse mate. I do think richards + johnson as part of the deal is bollocks though.

edit: i meant the other guy was being abusive not bluemooner mcfc

I'll be honest tho, from a football point of view, on last season's evidence we could do a lot better than both richards and johnson. I would even understand if it was felt that they hadn't shown enough commitment or the correct attitude. But it would be a big blow to lose two prospects with the potential to be very good players at the highest level. A season's loan would be fine. Don't believe it will be the case tho.

pbibs said:
lc-mcfc said:
He was joking you degenerate!

OK, never heard of smileys.
Everything does not require a techincal manual.

That bench look pretty good Kinky. I don't think many dressing rooms will be having a giggle at us this season. As for MUFC , are they really going to trust him anymore? Would anyone trust his viral judgement.

Bye bye Pig. Gone by January (health reasons).

nickson71 said:
m27 said:
Instead of Pab? Well, it's all about opinions.

I was basing it on the fact that we've not got a new RB in and at the end of last season Zabba was on the bench whilst Richards was starting. I guess we'll have to wait and see ..... not to long left now till the start of the season and I'd be happy with either starting at RB

That's fair comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.