Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Project said:
It's fairly obvious that the next move is Lescotts. Not sure why people are fascinated with this idea of pulling out of every deal that doesn't happen in 5 minutes.
i agree

Robbo. said:
bookiesgirl said:
a few websites on newsnow reporting it will be rejected,how long are we prepared to wait or should we move on

Its all from the same artical, all bull shit

Robbo is it deff TFM? If so I'll join and out him, had a run in with him on Mancity mancs and outted him there over some crap he was spouting!

question for the lurking Evertonians... If he submitted a transfer request, would you wish him well, or curse his disloyalty? personally, I think it'd be a bit of a shame if Moyes was forcing him to do this to appease the supporters.

Arsenal fans reckon Toure was world class when he played next to Campbell.

Toure is big and strong in the air like Campbell so it could be a good move for us and bring the best out in Toure, they might suit each other perfectly

My Carrington source tells me that the bid for Lescott was accepted today at 7pm, Lescott will agree terms tomorrow. SSN are way behind the times they're hopeless in all honesty.

Big Rye, Michael Johnson's ITK mate on the Everton site has just been rumbled by the Dippers!!

Posted: "Going now, look forwrd to hearing about the deal soon and receiving the apologies. "
written by Big Rye

Reply: I will be the first...you T.wat

He sounds like the dude who claimed he was a ITK Lawyer for another club and that Toure wouldn't be signing for us!!

bizzbo said:
question for the lurking Evertonians... If he submitted a transfer request, would you wish him well, or curse his disloyalty? personally, I think it'd be a bit of a shame if Moyes was forcing him to do this to appease the supporters.

more like kenwright and the extra bucks

Agree with most of the other lads in this thread in that if Everton reject this bid, it's time for Lescott to put up or shut up. He either wants this move or he doesn't, and if he does he may have to fight for it if Everton want to play hard ball. It reminds me a little bit of when Chelsea bid £19m for SWP and we turned it down. SWP then made it be known that he wanted the move, and lo and behold, he was on his bike the next day.

bizzbo said:

Curse his disloyalty without a doubt.

We took a punt on him when nobody else would due to his 'career threatening injury'

Because of us, he now plays in a top 5 side and in Europe and also plays for England.

Any self respecting fan would boo his every move if he left (When he leaves).
:-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.