Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
time to move on, he is becoming over valued, he has had weeks to say he wants to talk to us or put a T/R in and he hasn't, so move on, dont give the cat eaters our dosh and at the same time moyes will have a pissed off lescott on his hands

Solihull Samba Boys said:
In The Know said:
So come on solihul show us your credentials, because frankly I smell that brown stuff.

Search my posts if you want, I've never written a WUM post I've never even proclaimed to be ITK. I'm just sharing my info with fellow blues which you can choose to believe or ignore, doesn't bother me either way.

Appreciate the info, keep it coming

The Fixer said:
I struggle to see how everton would accept our bid so quickly.

Like I say SSN sources are normally quite slow, I'd say the bid was placed around midday but my source didn't tell me that, just it was accepted at 7pm.

I believe you, just got a feeling in my bones.

nickson71 said:
The Fixer said:
I struggle to see how everton would accept our bid so quickly.

on going negotiations after the first bid was rejected and then you have the whole "posturing theory"

or it could be that the bid was lodged yesterday and SSN has on just heard about a second bid

I can't see how negotiations would of been ongoing, Everton really don't want to lose him. I think City are just trying to see how much they wanna keep him and to see if Lescott will force the move.

OxBlue said:
Like I say SSN sources are normally quite slow, I'd say the bid was placed around midday but my source didn't tell me that, just it was accepted at 7pm.

I believe you, just got a feeling in my bones.

Fair enough mate it is City, if something can go wrong it usually does!

BringBackSwales said:
EFCFOY said:
Curse his disloyalty without a doubt.

We took a punt on him when nobody else would due to his 'career threatening injury'

Because of us, he now plays in a top 5 side and in Europe and also plays for England.

Any self respecting fan would boo his every move if he left (When he leaves).
:-)

that's bad fucking form if you do that, very fucking bad, people move jobs, it happens, he has given you whole hearted play for years and you will make millions from him, ficccckkkkkle fans you lot, didn't you get 12k once for a premier league game?

Yeah, cos' football fans always wish ex first team players well when they leave for a rival.

12k for a premier league game? I seriously doubt it. We average 35000 every week.

california blue said:
My Carrington source tells me that the bid for Lescott was accepted today at 7pm, Lescott will agree terms tomorrow. SSN are way behind the times they're hopeless in all honesty.

How can he agree terms tomorrow he's playnig in the US with the blue dippers in the US

agents, conference calls, email, phones and fax machines

add a possibly private jet into the equation

after all we did sign Robbie whilst he was in Spain and the first time he meet Hughes was at an airport on the way to a Brazil game

The Fixer said:
nickson71 said:
on going negotiations after the first bid was rejected and then you have the whole "posturing theory"

or it could be that the bid was lodged yesterday and SSN has on just heard about a second bid

I can't see how negotiations would of been ongoing, Everton really don't want to lose him. I think City are just trying to see how much they wanna keep him and to see if Lescott will force the move.

could be ............I'm just speculating god knows what goes on behind closed doors during the transfer window

EFCFOY said:
BringBackSwales said:
that's bad fucking form if you do that, very fucking bad, people move jobs, it happens, he has given you whole hearted play for years and you will make millions from him, ficccckkkkkle fans you lot, didn't you get 12k once for a premier league game?

Yeah, cos' football fans always wish ex first team players well when they leave for a rival.

12k for a premier league game? I seriously doubt it. We average 35000 every week.

I thought it was less than 12 k,,,cant remember the year but it was funnily enough the year you won the league under kendal,,b4 christmass everton were on a god awfull run and were in or near the relegation places if i remember rightley,and everton fans all wanted kendal out,,then you went on a megger run after new year and i think ended up winning the old first division(b4 prem league for our younger visitors)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.