Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
EFCFOY said:
BringBackSwales said:
it came back to me in a flash of inspiration mate, the exact date, crowd and attendance! (thank feck for google)

Out of interest, what was city's lowest premier league attendance?

LOL fighting back eh!!!!,,i duno personally,but i reakon it has been in the low 20,s at times

EFCFOY said:
BringBackSwales said:
it came back to me in a flash of inspiration mate, the exact date, crowd and attendance! (thank feck for google)

ffs mate you cannot expect me to google against my own team!! do your own dirty work!!! next thing you will be asking me to take my own car stereo out and drop it off at your house!!!!

superblue91 said:
EFCFOY said:

LOL fighting back eh!!!!,,i duno personally,but i reakon it has been in the low 20,s at times

Why not do a search? You where happy to look through Everton stats.

Here is one I found

Record defeat:
1-9 Everton (Div 1) 3/9 1906

:-)

And, by the way, who mentioned anything about loyal fans?

EFCFOY said:
BringBackSwales said:

8,015 against Swindon in January 1965. 40 months later we win the Division 1 title.

Why can't you just post on a forum without making personal attacks?

I have come on here and have been nothing but poilte.

EFCFOY said:
superblue91 said:

Here is one I found

Record defeat:

LOL,,ok,ok by the way i diddent search,im just an oldish git that can remember

[/quote] didn't say last season; and I was 1k out, it was 1993, you managed 13,667 in the premier league at home to southampton 4 dec 1993, fickle feckers as I said. Can remember in moyes's 1 bad year, your lot were forever ringing into century radio saying he had stayed too long and should be sacked, short memories some of you scousers seem to have, and if you boo lescott you just prove how fickle you are once again[/quote]

Jesus mate, 19 years ago...lol

There is always a small vocal minority who ring radio stations with pathetic opinions.

The majority of Evertonians have never doubted Moyes.

The majority of football fans do not wish players well who ask for a transfer from a top 5 side to join a rival. If you think they do, you are deluded.[/quote]

1993 - 19 years ago

Way Hay My time machine has worked !!!!!

Tez Tosterone said:
EFCFOY said:

8,015 against Swindon in January 1965. 40 months later we win the Division 1 title.

So what does that prove then? It was lower than ours. lol

EFCFOY said:
superblue91 said:

Here is one I found

Record defeat:

get to work (on google) you lazy tw*t! You made the point about booing a (soon to be?) ex player, I commented that this was fickle, which is true

BringBackSwales said:
EFCFOY said:

ffs mate you cannot expect me to google against my own team!! do your own dirty work!!! next thing you will be asking me to take my own car stereo out and drop it off at your house!!!!

ha ha ,quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.