Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tez Tosterone said:
EFCFOY said:
Out of interest, what was city's lowest premier league attendance?

8,015 against Swindon in January 1965. 40 months later we win the Division 1 title.

was a long time before the premier league era though (albeit a famous attendance, even though every Blue who is alive now and who was alive then claims to have been there - I was 5 and as far as I can recall I did indeed miss that one

EFCFOY said:
Why can't you just post on a forum without making personal attacks?

I have come on here and have been nothing but poilte.

I just said it would be fickle to boo a long serving ex player, sorry if I upset you flower xxx

BringBackSwales said:
EFCFOY said:
Why not do a search? You where happy to look through Everton stats.

Here is one I found

Record defeat:
1-9 Everton (Div 1) 3/9 1906

:-)

And, by the way, who mentioned anything about loyal fans?

get to work (on google) you lazy tw*t! You made the point about booing a (soon to be?) ex player, I commented that this was fickle, which is true

Fickle it is. It is also the done thing by the vast majority of football fans.

Thanks for another fine example of your vocabulary. :-)

didn't say last season; and I was 1k out, it was 1993, you managed 13,667 in the premier league at home to southampton 4 dec 1993, fickle feckers as I said. Can remember in moyes's 1 bad year, your lot were forever ringing into century radio saying he had stayed too long and should be sacked, short memories some of you scousers seem to have, and if you boo lescott you just prove how fickle you are once again[/quote]

Jesus mate, 19 years ago...lol

There is always a small vocal minority who ring radio stations with pathetic opinions.

The majority of Evertonians have never doubted Moyes.

The majority of football fans do not wish players well who ask for a transfer from a top 5 side to join a rival. If you think they do, you are deluded.[/quote]

1993 - 19 years ago

Way Hay My time machine has worked !!!!![/quote]

tired mate, I missed that one!

BringBackSwales said:
didn't say last season; and I was 1k out, it was 1993, you managed 13,667 in the premier league at home to southampton 4 dec 1993, fickle feckers as I said. Can remember in moyes's 1 bad year, your lot were forever ringing into century radio saying he had stayed too long and should be sacked, short memories some of you scousers seem to have, and if you boo lescott you just prove how fickle you are once again

Jesus mate, 19 years ago...lol

There is always a small vocal minority who ring radio stations with pathetic opinions.

The majority of Evertonians have never doubted Moyes.

The majority of football fans do not wish players well who ask for a transfer from a top 5 side to join a rival. If you think they do, you are deluded.[/quote]

1993 - 19 years ago

Way Hay My time machine has worked !!!!![/quote]

tired mate, I missed that one![/quote]

My apologies. Typo.

Blueranger said:
With regard to information coming out of the club via employees. I was in the ticket office today at 5.30pm, having just heard confirmation of KT signing, buying the Celtic family ticket. During thr process of paying and tickets being printed i threw out a remark that Toure had just signed.

An older woman at the end of the counter overheard this and asked if it was true? I replied that it had been confirmed on the radio, to which she proceeded to open a door behind the office and inform them he had indeed signed. She proceeded to complain that customers, ie me, where hearing about transfers before staff!

Just thought it was interesting when considering itk sources!!!!

Ha ha doesn't suprise me with the ticket office mate.
On deadline day last year my Dad was at the t/o window, at which point the staff all started cheering. My Dad, obviously intrigued asked what was going on. They informed him they had just heard that Hughes was at that point in actual talks with Berbatov.
He instantly rang me to inform me of this latest development. I immediatley turned on SSN only to see Hughes stood there being interviewed on the sodding golf course! And no Berbatov wasn't his caddy!
Blood ticket office!

EFCFOY said:

It's ok you can boo him. He'll just go home and roll in his pile of LOVELY MONEY.

Seriously though, when you think about it if he does ask to leave would you really blame him? Doubling or tripling his wages for doing the same job? Not really a question is it. Although he'll probably justify it along the lines of 'ambition' and 'wanting to test myself' rather than just be honest. I think more people would be accepting if footballers just said: "Look: they offered me an extra ten million pounds!"

EFCFOY said:
BringBackSwales said:
get to work (on google) you lazy tw*t! You made the point about booing a (soon to be?) ex player, I commented that this was fickle, which is true

sorry have you come onto a MANCHESTER CITY forum to have a debate about the standard of my vocabulary? FFS it was a bit of gentle banter, get over yourself you soft scouse precious thing you (I even gave you a few kisses before), any more from you and I am having that stereo back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.