Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
superblue91 said:
auction294 said:
no mate, we're talking Premiership years here, not ancient history

Football did exsist b4 the prem m8,i know its hard 4 alot of people to belive

That isn't exactly the point is it? I believe that was asked related to Everton's lowest Premiership attendance.

auction294 said:
superblue91 said:

That isn't exactly the point is it? I believe that was asked related to Everton's lowest Premiership attendance.
Thats it BEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!,,,,,,night night everyone,,lol,,xxx

nothing to do withh this thread but am not going to make another thread just for this...my scouse mate(liverpool fan) just popped up and said this on msn

Adam          says:
use rnt good enough to beat us thoguh
       Lee 2day was sndd markk kolo toure(H)!!      says:
ow u kno da now? we ant even played yettt
         Adam          says:
soo
         Adam          says:
on paper
         Adam          says:
we should till win
datz on paper.. am tlkin about on the pitch mate,u dizzy prick just wait till we play you!!
         Adam          says:
yep anoo
         Adam          says:
butt butt
         Adam          says:
still think
         Adam          says:
were to strong
torres n gerrard and that vs robinho adebayor, tevez and rsc haha ookkkk den w.e!!!

BringBackSwales said:
EFCFOY said:
Fickle it is. It is also the done thing by the vast majority of football fans.

Thanks for another fine example of your vocabulary. :-)

sorry have you come onto a MANCHESTER CITY forum to have a debate about the standard of my vocabulary? FFS it was a bit of gentle banter, get over yourself you soft scouse precious thing you (I even gave you a few kisses before), any more from you and I am having that stereo back

Thanks again. lol

auction294 said:
superblue91 said:

yes that was indeed my point, in response to the scouse's assertion about their loyalty after I said it was disloyal to boo an ex player, anyway sorry I said anything now, he has gone and got all upset

lee-mcfc said:
nothing to do withh this thread but am not going to make another thread just for this...my scouse mate(liverpool fan) just popped up and said this on msn

Adam          says:
         Adam          says:
soo
         Adam          says:
on paper
         Adam          says:
we should till win
datz on paper.. am tlkin about on the pitch mate,u dizzy prick just wait till we play you!!

WTF???????????

Blue Coop said:
http://www.football365.com/story/0,17033,8652_5460640,00.html

Everton will formally reject a second bid from Manchester City for England defender Joleon Lescott on Thursday.

The Goodison Park club have confirmed that an £18million bid has been received from City, and club sources insist that it will be turned down once chairman and owner Bill Kenwright has informed the rest of the board.

City made an initial £15million bid for the 27 year-old last week, which was rejected, and Everton have been bracing themselves for another attempt to persuade them to sell the Birmingham-born centre-back.

This time the bid was immediately relayed to boss David Moyes in Salt Lake City, Utah where he was preparing his side for their friendly with the Major League Soccer All-Stars side.

The source reiterated Kenwright and Moyes' stance from a recent shareholders' forum when it was made clear that no player would be sold by Everton this summer against the wishes of Moyes.

Moyes underlined that view by saying "no player will be sold by this club".

But City are, as expected, being persistent.

Having failed to land John Terry from Chelsea they have completed the signing of Arsenal's Kolo Toure for £15million.

Now they are determined to add the versatile Lescott to their expensive new squad.

What now seems clear is that Moyes and Kenwright will dig their heels in unless Lescott makes an official transfer request, which would then make the club's position more difficult.

It is understood that Lescott, who lives in the Manchester area, would be interested in hearing City's plans for him.

One bargaining point has disappeared, with City defender Nedum Onuoha signing a new five-year contract at Eastlands.

It had been suggested that Everton may be prepared to do business if Onuoha could have been part of a new deal.

But by raising the bid by only £3million from their first attempt, City clearly have no intention of going close to the fee of around £28million that could see Everton being prepared to reconsider their stance.

Lescott joined Everton for £5million from Wolves in 2006, having fought his way back from serious injury.

This actual article appears on the Everton website

yellamcfc said:
lee-mcfc said:

Adam          says:
         Adam          says:
soo
         Adam          says:
on paper
         Adam          says:
we should till win

WTF???????????

sorry if you cant undrstnd what i say,, i talk too much slang lol

BringBackSwales said:
auction294 said:

yes that was indeed my point, in response to the scouse's assertion about their loyalty after I said it was disloyal to boo an ex player, anyway sorry I said anything now, he has gone and got all upset

I never made any assertions about our loyalty.

lee-mcfc said:

Adam          says:
         Adam          says:
soo
         Adam          says:
on paper
         Adam          says:
we should till win
         Adam          says:
yep anoo
         Adam          says:
butt butt
         Adam          says:
still think
         Adam          says:
were to strong
torres n gerrard and that vs robinho adebayor, tevez and rsc haha ookkkk den w.e!!!

Anyone translate? cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.