Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can it be disloyal to boo an ex player? Isn't that an oxymoron.

We are expected to be loyal to a disloyal other.

Interesting concept.

By the way EFC, getting back to what was your original post, the point seems to be that the post made tonight in the everton forum may well have been made by a famous everton poster called ToffeesForMe who until 3 weeks ago was a very regular poster on a CITY forum called CITYMANCS. I think he started posting before the last Jan transfer window and convinced a lot of people that he worked for David Villa and that David Villa was coming to City and he carried it right through until this window until a couple of weeks ago; now this guy claims to work for Michael Johnson so there is a similarity for sure and someone else said (unconfirmed I think) that his IP? address was the same as toffeesforme - if so the story is bullshit (which it almost certainly is anyway). Cheers

[quoteM.C.F.C.O.K]

Anyone translate? cheers.[/quote]

basically he thinks city are shite and liverpool are too strong for us to beat them

and he has wrote us off already to get in the top 5

EFCFOY said:
superblue91 said:
LOL fighting back eh!!!!,,i duno personally,but i reakon it has been in the low 20,s at times

Why not do a search? You where happy to look through Everton stats.

Here is one I found

Record defeat:
1-9 Everton (Div 1) 3/9 1906

:-)

And, by the way, who mentioned anything about loyal fans?

Ok while we are at it... Highest attendance?
Manchester Citys Highest attendance — 84,569 v. Stoke City (3 March 1934)
Thank you and good night.

BringBackSwales said:
By the way EFC, getting back to what was your original post, the point seems to be that the post made tonight in the everton forum may well have been made by a famous everton poster called ToffeesForMe who until 3 weeks ago was a very regular poster on a CITY forum called CITYMANCS. I think he started posting before the last Jan transfer window and convinced a lot of people that he worked for David Villa and that David Villa was coming to City and he carried it right through until this window until a couple of weeks ago; now this guy claims to work for Michael Johnson so there is a similarity for sure and someone else said (unconfirmed I think) that his IP? address was the same as toffeesforme - if so the story is bullshit (which it almost certainly is anyway). Cheers

Couldn't agree more that the story is bullshit.

It was intended to add to, and be, a talking point on a busy thread.

lee-mcfc said:
[quoteM.C.F.C.O.K]

Anyone translate? cheers.

basically he thinks city are shite and liverpool are too strong for us to beat them

and he has wrote us off already to get in the top 5[/quote]

ah right i getz it init, he knows jack shit. nice one m8

EFCFOY said:
How can it be disloyal to boo an ex player? Isn't that an oxymoron.

We are expected to be loyal to a disloyal other.

Interesting concept.

but he is not being disloyal is he? People move jobs and he is allegedly being offered the chance to triple his salary, FFS get over yourself, this is economics not disloyalty, how can you blame him? In your heart of hearts what would you do? He isn't even a scouser he is a brummie isn't he? Why boo him? I am sure it would upset him as I am sure that IF he leaves everton it will be with sadness and I am sure some personal reluctance, so why ruin those good feelings he has of your club? A fecking nonsense if you ask me, but you didnt so who gives a toss anyway

not my fault! said:
EFCFOY said:
Why not do a search? You where happy to look through Everton stats.

Here is one I found

Record defeat:
1-9 Everton (Div 1) 3/9 1906

:-)

And, by the way, who mentioned anything about loyal fans?

Ok while we are at it... Highest attendance?
Manchester Citys Highest attendance — 84,569 v. Stoke City (3 March 1934)
Thank you and good night.

Lol..Is that where you have been for the last 20 minutes?

Great work. You win!

Solihull Samba Boys said:
OxBlue said:
I believe you, just got a feeling in my bones.

Fair enough mate it is City, if something can go wrong it usually does!

I do recall the first bid being reported as breaing news on SSN at about lunchtime on a Friday, yet Everton confirmed that the offer had actually come in the evening before

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/blues-reject-lescott-bid.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/b ... t-bid.html</a>

EFCFOY said:
BringBackSwales said:

Couldn't agree more that the story is bullshit.

It was intended to add to, and be, a talking point on a busy thread.

so why come on here and be so sensitive? I am sure if I posted on an efc forum they would love me!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.